“Water Park at Ancol Area”

Atlantis Water Adventure
Ranked #117 of 260 things to do in Jakarta
Reviewed 9 March 2016

Atlantis this is a water park inside the ancol area. This Water park suitable for adult and also children. They Provide facilities for adult and also children. Mostly this area is very crowded on holiday. We need the entrance ticket to enjoy this water park. We also prepare the swimming suit.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank Ferry_Kasenda

Reviewed 13 February 2016

I visited Atlantis Water Adventure with my friends on last August. Here are the summaries :
* Lot of water adventure and facilities
* Hot and dry. Lacking a lot of trees here.
* Entrance fee is a bit pricey
* No good restaurant there
* The water is not too clear and good in my opinion

Conclusion: Exclude the minus, this is one of nice waterparks for family and friends :)

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank YusufKS
Reviewed 9 February 2016

It's an okay water park. There are 3 big slides for visitors to enjoy, which isnt that many. And looking at the price, you might as well wait for 50% credit card promos or other promotions.

One of the best things about this place is that you are allowed to bring in outside food and drinks, unlike other water parks.

There are a few pools you can choose from, but I believe this water park is targeted more towards little children.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed 28 October 2015

This is the big water park that I ever go. There are some pool for playing with children for the whole day. This water park also has an Olympic size pool for having swim exercise before playing water. The park with big tree is reduce the hot of the day, an there are a lot of free table for placing your stuff. The most I like is the bath room, especially for women. There are a lot of individual closed bath room, very helpfull for "muslimah". You will always want to come back here... I already do it for almost 30 years.... since I was a girl, till now I bring my 2 children.

Date of experience: December 2014