“Perfect place to stay in a tropical paradise”
other travellers have booked this property
View of Villa from Beach Looking down on terrace
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of Villa from Beach
Looking down on terrace
Manila channel from the terrace
living room and kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
cabracins
Silang, Philippines
“Perfect place to stay in a tropical paradise”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This is a truly great place to stay. There were three families with kids in our company and we had a wonderful time. The rooms are well designed and comfortable, there is a kitchen-common area where we could have meals and play games. The price even includes a helper who cleaned and cooked for us. The property is just a few steps up from a private beach. Highly recommended.
Thank you, Mike.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Bearwin
Sydney, Australia
“Family bonding in PG”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

Stayed here for 3 days and 2 nights with my family early in June 2017. I hope my review will help other travellers who wish to stay in this place.

Transportation :
I asked Mike to arrange the transfers. The rate for the land transfer is cheaper than I canvassed. I paid the drivers and boat captains directly. Tony, the driver who picked us up, was early and he communicated well. The trip took about 2 hrs considering that we left Taguig at 7:00 am on a Monday. The second driver who took us back home is a different story. He stopped at the petrol station along STAR expressway without a word as to why. I thought maybe he will fill up the tank but no, he parked and went to the toilet! Then when he came back, realising that my cousin also went to the toilet, he went out again and bought food! Whilst I know that eating and urinating are basic human activities, he could have told us first as a courtesy because he is in the middle of a job he was hired to do. The trip back home was 3 hrs, and we left Batangas at 1:00 pm. We rode the same boat in both ways and the capitain and his crew were consistently punctual and efficient. The boat ride was generally manageable - no one ended up sea-sick. We even had the chance to see dolphins as we were heading back to Batangas.

Accommodation:
We were greeted by the staff, Mavic, when we arrived. The villa is up a cliff so we had to climb spiral stairs of about 30+ steps. Our villa is closest to the beach so just add a few more (or some more) steps to go to the other villas which were situated higher. The rooms are spacious with good views. Our aircon functioned well and I didn't hear any comments from my companions so I suppose their ACs were ok too. The living room and dining area were simple yet well presented. I would have wished that there were more basic stuff in the kitchen though like can opener or a dish to mix salads or containers. We still had to request them from the staff and she had to get one from the other villas. Mavic said that they used to have a lot of containers but some guests took them home!
The landscaping is very good that it is indeed a relaxing place. Being one with nature though has its price as there were a lot of mosquitoes. A bottle of insect repellant could have saved me from the bites but I forgot to bring one.

Food/Market
Our lunch on arrival was prepared by Mavic. I simply told Mike the dishes I wanted and they were almost ready when we arrived. We planned to go to the White Beach and then go to the market. The uphill climb to the gate then out to the street was my least favourite part of this vacation that I changed my mind about going to Tamaraw Falls next day. The transportation was arranged by Mavic. The driver waited for us. The White Beach wasn't that impressive so we decided to head to the market after a few mins of being there. The produce that can be bought in the market is limited. I was actually surprised that green mangoes were not even sold. Mavic later on informed us that most produce come from Batangas so I reckon, the best thing to do in the future is to plan the menu and bring the ingredients.

Beach
The beach in front of the villa is so calm. Since we like to snorkel, our afternoons were spent snorkelling, kayaking, paddle boarding and just admire the beautiful sunset. The soft sand is probably just a few metres before it's replaced by grass and corals so I suggest future guests to wear shoes. The reef is nice and to be able to just snorkel anytime we want was a bliss!

Snorkelling in the Coral Garden
The rates for snorkelling and other activities are provided in a laminated sheet in the living room. The boats allowed in the snorkelling site are the habal-habal - which can only accommodate 3 people including the boatman. We had to rent a big boat to ferry us to the place were the habal-habal were. The fee to the big boat is fixed for a maximum of 8 pax. The fee for the habal-habal is per head. I initially thought that the habal- habal is a rip off but considering how it made us see the beautiful corals, it was worth it. The boatman took us around the reef whilst we snorkelled and held on to a rope tied/anchored perpendicularly to each rigger. Then we were given time to snorkel on our own. The coral garden in Puerto Galera is top-notch, one of the best I have been!

Overall, it was a wonderful experience. We will come back. It was the perfect place to bond with the family.

rcsaguila
Batangas Province, Philippines
“A 4 Star Hotel Experience!!!”
Reviewed 25 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

We had a great stay in Michael's place. There were a lot of accommodation he had provided me and my family for my wedding proposal.

The place is very clean and there are limited people during our stay. The private beach is really perfect for my wedding proposal which we have done successfully.

All of our food was cooked by Ate Tes which was very delicious. She is also the one who made arrangements to the activities we wanted.

My parents and my girlfriends parents really enjoyed the stay.

We will surely come back and will make it longer.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing