We decided to take a vacation to Apulit Island Resort in May 2011 simply because it looked like a great place and we definitely were not disappointed! We had an amazing and relaxing time at this breathtaking island paradise. After our trip, I did an in-depth five-part review of our stay at the resort with lots of photographs on our blog:
- The staff was incredible. Everyone was friendly, helpful, and always smiling.
- The water cottages were modern and comfortable.
- The resort was very clean and had a lot of environmentally friendly practices in place.
- The activities were easy to schedule, fun to do and almost all of them are included with the price of your stay.
- This was an amazing place for taking photographs. I had a camera with me at all times!
- The food was fresh and delicious and the drinks were heavenly.
- Although the resort is child friendly, it is more suited for a romantic getaway than a family vacation. There was only one older child there during our stay.
- There is nothing on the island besides the resort so it is secluded. There was no loud nightlife, no vehicles, and no one there except other guests and staff.
- The resort is small and therefore very personalized. We were always greeted by name.
- There is a generator on the island to provide power and it hums constantly. I would equate it to the hum of the engines on a cruise ship. It did take away from some of the tranquility of the resort. Perhaps a sound barrier wall in front of the generator would help.
- Those darn tiny jellyfish that kept us out of the water for a day or two. However, the resort is not to blame for this as there was nothing they could do.
- Pancakes should be light and fluffy. The resort needs a new recipe.
We highly recommend this resort to individuals or couples looking for a quiet, relaxing getaway!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apulit Island Resort is nestled within a pristine cove with a backdrop of sheer limestone cliffs. Apulit offers a wide expanse of white-sand beach lined with coconut trees. It has 50 cottages built over the water in traditional architecture mixed with contemporary design. Apulit Island Resort is part of the El Nido Resorts group of eco-island resorts. It is located in Taytay, northeastern part of Palawan. It takes an hour flight from Manila to El Nido, and an hour and a half van ride, or a 4-hour land trip from Puerto Princesa City (Palawan's Capital City). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotelopia and Expedia so you can book your El Nido Resorts Apulit Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apulit Island Hotel Palawan
- Club Noah Isabelle
- Hotel Noah Isabelle
- Resort Noah Isabelle