“Great Food...Bad Service”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Food is very good and very well presented. Probably one of the best in the area. Service was very bad though. Worth a visit .

5  Thank marcus4444076

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We (2 pax) went there for the dinner, enjoyed chosing the menu, then have 2 orders as the staff did'nt asked back or repeat the order.., after 10 minutes the staff (same asked our order) came and brought 1 order, we asked "what is that menu?" and she answered us. In front of her I told to my partner "Uh!..That is yours... " I'll wait mine. My partner was about to finished his meal and as I look the staff she's serving to the other table who came late. I said, "Excuse me where is the other order? Then finally, I knew I was waiting for nothing!!... as she answered me " you only have 1 order ma'am".. What????? Then she came back and ask if I still want to wait my menu order.. I was really disappointed to the service of this restaurant- unexpected from graving for dinner turns to full of nothing!!....

3  Thank Vangie G
Reviewed 11 April 2013

Jugalis serves the best food in bohol, whether breakfast, lunch or dinner. It's very delicious and they serve large servings. We tried the different restaurants in bohol but we just kept coming back to jugalis! Excellent food, excellent service!

2  Thank Travelgirl1909
Reviewed 21 March 2013

looking for a good bakery or bread in Panglao? look no more...JUGALIS is right there to serve you. Croissant is lami/delicious.

2  Thank Sharm O
Reviewed 15 March 2013

This restaurant offers some of the best meals on Bohol Island. I have eaten here before but recently they added a BBQ Steak on the grill Thursday nights. The best imported meat and large size steaks cooked to your liking. The meal comes with all the trimmings like baked potatoes, corn on the cob, salad starter and included dessert. All for an amazing price. Try their BBQ Thursday special, you'll love it!

2  Thank Michael K