Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My friend booked us a twin room here and we stayed for about a week. The staff were really friendly and the owners daughter is very sweet. The location of the hotel is in Station 3 but on the edge of the main road as you hit Station 3 so it is still near the main road yet also a few mins walk from the beach. You can catch tuk tuk right outside to go to Station 2 or 1 with relative ease.

The place is new so when I made my way to the hotel from the airport the tuk tuk guy had no clue where it was and took me to a diving school with a similar name. Ocean Blue.

The rooms have pretty compact and he room we had the toilet kept on blocking as the shute was so small. There is a workers closest opposite our room which you can use. But even with a small bit of tissue paper it will block which was embarrassing at times when you ask for it to be unblocked.

The breakfast it's simple and medicore. The seating area for dining is absolutely noisy and there are flies everywhere. The place is clean though despite the flies.

They provide you with two small bottles of water a day however you sometimes have to ask for it.

I put in some laundry to wash and for a very small amount it cost 250pesos. Considering my friend had double what I had and was charged 200p. They told me it was because mine was fast service. I didn't ask for fast service yet it still took over 36 hours to get the laundry back.

The hotel is tucked away from the beach that's granted but it issue on the heart of the main road at the juxtapose of Station 3. While the dining area is extremely noisy, the rooms are a lot quieter.

If I was looking to visit Boracay again with friends I would consider staying here for sure.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 December 2016

I stayed for 6 nights so tried everything in hotel. Don't choose the 2 single beds- it's quite cramped & I didn't enjoyed it. I moved to the double bed & it's much better. Location at station 3 so it's up to u. it's not a beachfront hotel but it's short walk from beach, many amenities nearby to take care of your needs. It's very noisy at the lobby (road noise) but surprisingly the room is insulated from it, disappointly the noise from staff outside, doors closing etc will get into your room. It's very new & I'm happy with the room set-up, I like the bathroom mirror- the lighting is great for shaving etc. Thumbs up for wifi & electrical points. TV channels are great. The meals. Breakfast is all right, Tried the dinner when it's raining outside- not as good at those at the beach but it'll do. What's missing is the lack of any drinks except for beer. The skybar- don't know what's the fuss about.

Room tip: choose the double bed & higher floor to avoid noise (note that's no elevators)
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

Very new, modern and comfy boutique hotel. The room is spacious and clean. Staffs here are friendly and attentive. It's just a 10 minutes walking distance to beach. Overall is a good experience and would definitely stay there again next time.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 September 2016

I've been staying here for total of 4 nights. Blue Ocean Boutique Hotel offers us ample space in which to relax, a cozy ambience and the type of comfort you would get at home. I like their wall design and the sculptures. Sky bar view at night is very nice. First thing that impressed me is the cleanliness in their hotel. Walking distance from the hotel to the white beach is only 5 minutes distance and every time we walked back to the hotel, the staff will wipe the floor immediately to prevent slippery. Besides, the staffs are friendly and the owner of the hotel is very kind to us and very caring. She gave the best services to us. Their "xing fu zha ji" also very nice.yumm yumm..We definately enjoyed in the hotel and definately will stay again if got the opportunity.

Room tip: Environment good and clean
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 September 2016

The hotel is great for its cleanliness, food and friendly staff. It is strategically located at station 3 where it is easily accessible to the white beach which is only 5 mins walk away.
The location is great to catch a tuk tuk (local taxis) that gets you quickly to most of the main tourist attractions, including the D'Mall (shopping) , D' Talipapa market and the restaurants and bars along the island.
There are several convenient stores (budget mart, local convenient stores & etc) around the hotel which is very convenient for us to get some stuffs (like sunscreens, junk food & bla bla bla).
The hotel has great ambiance where the songs are all up to date and best to chill out with a bottle of san miguel & san mia light.
At night, luminous night lights on the rooftop bar is an awesome place to chill and have a couple of drinks while enjoying the beautiful moonlight of Boracay.
The owner of the hotel is very friendly and nice and the staffs are quick at responding to our request and they always kept the hotel at its optimal cleanliness which makes our stay at a very comfortable and clean state.
The food is superb especially the local snacks called "Dynamite" is a MUST order food in the hotel. I'm so in love with the taste.
The coconut shakes is also one of my favorite where it taste perfectly to soothe and cool our body down in the hot melting weather.
Beers are a must in island trip and yes, they offered range of local beers like San Mia light, San Miguel and Red Horse.
Thumbs up for the overall service of this hotel! Cheers!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends