Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I made a reservation for Feb 12 through booking.com and one week before my departure I get a call saying that the hotel canceled my reservation!
Most of the good places are fully booked now and I have no where to go!!
I didnt even have to go there to know how un professional you are!

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 22 November 2017

stay for 5 nights. Upon Check-in welcome drinks have been served , warm welcome from staff , all staff are nice and helpful .Small room but comfortable ,clean and nice , suitable for couples. Near to the Station 3 beach with 5 minutes walking distance. Opposite the hotel you can get andok's (local roasted chicken ) , and a mini grocery store very convenience. Breakfast was simply and nice. Overall Excellent .

Room tip: the hotel did not have elevator, better choose a lower floor room .
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Louise Y, Manager at Blue Ocean Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, your comments are very much valued. Our staff are trained to provide only the best in customer service, and we are pleased that you found value and hospitality during your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Boracay!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This hotel is just like a sweet sweet home to us. Cosy, beautifully decorated, clean and pleasant colour wall paint. We love this hotel, including its friendly, cheerful and helpful staff. Louise Yong is certainly a good boss and a good leader to form such an excellent team. All ladies staff but work together just like a family, even in the kitchen they can teamed up so well. The breakfast served here though simple but taste good, we even had our dinner here, enjoy the food and at the same time listen to nice music play. Good location, but a bit muddy during rainy if you want to walk to the beach or go to the shops around the corner.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I have been to Boracay about 7 times and have seen many and stayed in a few hotels. I am really picky when it comes to hotels. It has to be clean, safe and the service has to be up to standard, otherwise what is the point, might as well sleep in a tent.

Before I checked in, I looked around and noticed the modern layout with an island feel and was impressed. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful so I ended up staying there for 10 days at the end of Dec into the new year Jan 2017.

The location is good, a few minutes from the beach front and steps from the main road where you can take the tricycle to station 2, D-Mall where most of shops and restaurants are located for the tourists.

There were a few issues during my stay but the hotel manager was on top of it and was quick to make arrangements. The staff was great and always helpful! I have recommended this place to my friends and family. I plan to stay here again in the next couple of months.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

My friend booked us a twin room here and we stayed for about a week. The staff were really friendly and the owners daughter is very sweet. The location of the hotel is in Station 3 but on the edge of the main road as you hit Station 3 so it is still near the main road yet also a few mins walk from the beach. You can catch tuk tuk right outside to go to Station 2 or 1 with relative ease.

The place is new so when I made my way to the hotel from the airport the tuk tuk guy had no clue where it was and took me to a diving school with a similar name. Ocean Blue.

The rooms have pretty compact and he room we had the toilet kept on blocking as the shute was so small. There is a workers closest opposite our room which you can use. But even with a small bit of tissue paper it will block which was embarrassing at times when you ask for it to be unblocked.

The breakfast it's simple and medicore. The seating area for dining is absolutely noisy and there are flies everywhere. The place is clean though despite the flies.

They provide you with two small bottles of water a day however you sometimes have to ask for it.

I put in some laundry to wash and for a very small amount it cost 250pesos. Considering my friend had double what I had and was charged 200p. They told me it was because mine was fast service. I didn't ask for fast service yet it still took over 36 hours to get the laundry back.

The hotel is tucked away from the beach that's granted but it issue on the heart of the main road at the juxtapose of Station 3. While the dining area is extremely noisy, the rooms are a lot quieter.

If I was looking to visit Boracay again with friends I would consider staying here for sure.

Date of stay: January 2017