Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Queen A

Small and Cozy

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 6 Apr 2018
I stayed in this hotel for 3 days and so far my experience was perfect. The room is relatively small but I enjoyed the luxury of the bed and its comfort room. I like the playful taste of the hotel, the vibrant colors inside along the hallways and guest rooms provides a very positive vibration
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
4.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Louise Y, Manager at Blue Ocean Boutique Hotel, responded to this review
Responded 23 Apr 2018
Dear Ara, we thank you so much for taking the time to review our property and we really appreciate your kind comments to our hotel and staffs. We are pleased that you found value and hospitality during your stay and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to Boracay!
RM 475
    RM 984
    RM 753
1.0 km from Blue Ocean Boutique Hotel
View more hotels in Boracay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here last week. The room was nice, clean, white towels, and looks modern but it’s smaller than I thought it was going to be a quite decent size. The complimentary breakfast was ok. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. I don’t mind staying there again

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I made a reservation for Feb 12 through booking.com and one week before my departure I get a call saying that the hotel canceled my reservation!
Most of the good places are fully booked now and I have no where to go!!
I didnt even have to go there to know how un professional you are!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

stay for 5 nights. Upon Check-in welcome drinks have been served , warm welcome from staff , all staff are nice and helpful .Small room but comfortable ,clean and nice , suitable for couples. Near to the Station 3 beach with 5 minutes walking distance. Opposite the hotel you can get andok's (local roasted chicken ) , and a mini grocery store very convenience. Breakfast was simply and nice. Overall Excellent .

Room tip: the hotel did not have elevator, better choose a lower floor room .
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Louise Y, Manager at Blue Ocean Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, your comments are very much valued. Our staff are trained to provide only the best in customer service, and we are pleased that you found value and hospitality during your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Boracay!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This hotel is just like a sweet sweet home to us. Cosy, beautifully decorated, clean and pleasant colour wall paint. We love this hotel, including its friendly, cheerful and helpful staff. Louise Yong is certainly a good boss and a good leader to form such an excellent team. All ladies staff but work together just like a family, even in the kitchen they can teamed up so well. The breakfast served here though simple but taste good, we even had our dinner here, enjoy the food and at the same time listen to nice music play. Good location, but a bit muddy during rainy if you want to walk to the beach or go to the shops around the corner.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I have been to Boracay about 7 times and have seen many and stayed in a few hotels. I am really picky when it comes to hotels. It has to be clean, safe and the service has to be up to standard, otherwise what is the point, might as well sleep in a tent.

Before I checked in, I looked around and noticed the modern layout with an island feel and was impressed. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful so I ended up staying there for 10 days at the end of Dec into the new year Jan 2017.

The location is good, a few minutes from the beach front and steps from the main road where you can take the tricycle to station 2, D-Mall where most of shops and restaurants are located for the tourists.

There were a few issues during my stay but the hotel manager was on top of it and was quick to make arrangements. The staff was great and always helpful! I have recommended this place to my friends and family. I plan to stay here again in the next couple of months.

Date of stay: December 2016