Lowest prices for your stay
RM 194
Priceline
RM 165
Breakfast included
Go to your Happy Price
Agoda.com
RM 150
No fees just great deals
leouela
Norwich, United Kingdom

Little gem Boutique Hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 25 Feb 2023via mobile
Clean facilities & very accommodating staff. We are a group of 3 and on a short two nights stay in Boracay. Very comfortable beds and clean toilets. Great choice of Breakfast. Hassle free check in and checkout .Highly recommended. Very accesible & will stay again .
Date of stay: February 2023
    RM 737
    RM 755
4.2 km from Blue Ocean Boutique Hotel
View more hotels in Boracay
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

Stayed here during my first ever trip to Boracay, and I'm quite glad we chose this hotel.

Blue Ocean is situated in Station 3, which initially I thought was a little inconvenient because it was farther away than I expected but I later realized that I actually did not mind it all. It's not a beach front property, but honestly it's only a mere 3-5 minute walk to the beach. To go to D-mall, it's about a 20min walk or a short tricycle ride. As much as I enjoyed the hustle and bustle in Station 2 (never really went to station 1), i really liked that this area was more chill.

I have to commend the staff for the hospitality. Upon checking in (which was smooth and fast), they gave us welcome drinks. Keep in mind that there is a security deposit of 2000 pesos( if I can remember correctly) that was returned on our last day. Breakfast was included in our booking; they had a variety of choices and i thought they were good. They also were able to pack us sandwiches to take away as we had an early flight and didn't get to eat breakfast.

The rooms were modern and stylish. The beds were comfortable. I'm a stickler for clean linens, and they definitely passed my expectations. They had an in-room safe, a small fridge, and an electric kettle. My only qualm is with the lay out of the shower. I wish they had a divider or something to stop the water from basically flooding the entire bathroom. I found myself having to wipe the floor constantly everytime I take a shower because of the overflow.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jeddurzz
Louise Y, Manager at Blue Ocean Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear Jed,

First of all, we thank you for your time to review us in Tripadvisor and we are glad that you enjoyed most of the time in our hotel. We sincerely apologized on the flood problem in the bathroom and will definitely improvise on that issue. Lastly, we really appreciate your kind review and hope to see you again soon in Boracay Island :)

Reviewed 6 April 2018

I stayed in this hotel for 3 days and so far my experience was perfect. The room is relatively small but I enjoyed the luxury of the bed and its comfort room. I like the playful taste of the hotel, the vibrant colors inside along the hallways and guest rooms provides a very positive vibration

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Louise Y, Manager at Blue Ocean Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Ara, we thank you so much for taking the time to review our property and we really appreciate your kind comments to our hotel and staffs. We are pleased that you found value and hospitality during your stay and we are looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to Boracay!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here last week. The room was nice, clean, white towels, and looks modern but it’s smaller than I thought it was going to be a quite decent size. The complimentary breakfast was ok. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. I don’t mind staying there again

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I made a reservation for Feb 12 through booking.com and one week before my departure I get a call saying that the hotel canceled my reservation!
Most of the good places are fully booked now and I have no where to go!!
I didnt even have to go there to know how un professional you are!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

stay for 5 nights. Upon Check-in welcome drinks have been served , warm welcome from staff , all staff are nice and helpful .Small room but comfortable ,clean and nice , suitable for couples. Near to the Station 3 beach with 5 minutes walking distance. Opposite the hotel you can get andok's (local roasted chicken ) , and a mini grocery store very convenience. Breakfast was simply and nice. Overall Excellent .

Room tip: the hotel did not have elevator, better choose a lower floor room .
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Louise Y, Manager at Blue Ocean Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, your comments are very much valued. Our staff are trained to provide only the best in customer service, and we are pleased that you found value and hospitality during your stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Boracay!