“Come for the vibe stay for the food”

Gypsea Shack Bar and Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 316 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Description: Experience Island-style dining with bamboo architecture and trees all around you. Serving Southeast Asian Cuisine, Catch of the day Seafood ( crabs, prawns, scallops), authentic dishes from different parts of Southeast Asia, melt-in-your mouth baked Ribs paired with our signature cocktails.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

On my last trip to Boracay I found myself in this unique establishment. Right when you walk in you are warmly greeted by their friendly staff. Now this when the fun begins because you first notice this not your typical restaurant/bar. I only describe it as a supersized treehouse. Both adults and children will just love the ambience of this place. I was there on a Sunday night when they also have a live DJ just elevating the vibe more. Now lets get to their food! All I have to say is you should try their thin crust pizza but you have to try the Jake’s Mussels. Delicious! Give this place a shot on your next or first visit to Boracay it is well worth it!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

My family in Boracay took me and my daughter here while we vacationed last December 2016. The food was delicious and the music was great. I loved the Korean style spicy ribs and baked scallops!

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent food! Try their Sriracha Wings, Bulalo and Pork Sisig it’s good for sharing as well.
Great staff and awesome beer craft.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

For my first time in Boracay this was the best venue I visited, and I tried lots of places. The vibe is great, the food is top notch and the service is second to none. The owners are very personable and friendly as well.
Anyone who visits Boracay should watch the sunset and then go to gypsea shack :)

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Boracay never ceases to amaze me but this bar right here just added more icing to my island cake! Their crispy pata and crabs were worth coming home for! The owner was very hands on and always checked in with us. We came for lunch then decided to come back for some pre-game drinks only to find out that it's not a pre-game place...it is THE GAME VENUE! lol cool vibe, cool peeps...great food! Definitely my first order of the day for my next trip!