US$54
Book now, pay at stay
US$28
US$20
TripAdvisor
HangOut Beach & Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$19
US$13
  • Restaurant
US$28
Agoda.com
All reviewsjohn markswimming poolwhite beachjmjacuzziwifisandbalconyairportstation
Reviewed 1 May 2017

After attending a wedding at Stilts in Batangas my entire family made our way to Boracay. I originally booked a room at the Hannah Hotel, which was inexpensive and fine. But once I saw the Muse I knew I had to stop by. From the attention to detail of the architecture to the way the front desk manager personally escorted me across the ferry to make sure I made my shuttle for my flight, I couldn't have asked for more. I will be seeing you all again in July for my birthday. -Brian

Room Tip: upper floors don't have great wi-fi; perfectly located for all the daytime fun in the sun and nightlife.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian L
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel. Very friendly staffs. Very good location in front of the beach. Very clean. Lovely views swimming pool. In general it's a perfect hotel for honey moon. Special thanks for the staffs kim, Eric, supervisor

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I wanted to have a massage because its really tiring to swim and do the island adventure trip. Somehow the nice therapist approach us to have a massage for such a low cost,we agreed to have it schedule since we needed a rest for a rest a little bit in the hotel. At around 7pm our 2nd night,my boyfriend couldn't make it since he suffered from sunburn so I was the only one who experience the sweddish massage. IT's really nice,the people are really accomodating and after the session i can say it is really worth it. I will recommend people to stop by the Muse hotel to have a massage. Its awesome.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

The only criticism was we had 3td floor corner room and wifi did not work in room, but fine in the lobby. Our balcony had hot tub and we sat in it and watched the firedance on the beach at night. The hotel is right in the middle of the beach activities so a little noisy at night.
The staff treated us like rock stars. I was astounded. We booked a cheaper room but of course this was upgraded on arrival . John Mark even accompanied us all the way to the ferry when we left. Security was good. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

The Muse Hotel has a great location right at the beach at Station 1 although there is music every evening in front of the hotel, but that's the case everywhere at White Beach. The rooms are very big and pretty with a nice whirlpool on a huge balcony, the bed is a little hard and the AC not properly working.
Best thing about the hotel is the staff! They are very friendly & helpful. Our airport-pickup didn't work out so John Mark Guarino and Elmer Dublon took us all the way to Caticlan, organizing the TukTuks, ferry tickets and carrying our bags so we arrived safely and on time at the airport. Big thank you to those guys, we had a lot of fun during that journey!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends