“can be better...”

The Muse Hotel Boracay
The Muse Hotel Boracay
Ranked #86 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

this hotel looks new, clean and maintained..this is good for couples.. but if you're staying here with male companions it may get a little uncomfortable. the rest room made me feel that way. 1st, the shower area is on the bath tub. 2nd, part of the wall of the restroom is translucent and what made it bad is its in the bath tub area. so if you take a shower and you move a little backwards everyone outside the rest room will see your silhouette!! this is the same with the door who's right in front of the toilet bowl.thank goodness to the wood pannels on the door otherwise everyone will know that you're sitting on THE THRONE! the beds are nice and comfortable. the bed sheet smells new..aircondition is cold and the wifi is strong. the only other thing on the room is the door to the veranda.. it doesnt have a lock. and its a commin veranda.. goodthing the other rooms are also our companions otherwise i wont feel safe with my stuff. food is ok but honestly i would prefer to eat outside.last and the most important...what makes this a good hotel are the staffs. they are AMAZING!!! i try different hotels and the staffs here are some if the best.. shout out to JM (cant remember if its John Mark)..he is your asset. saw him working from breakfast till 12mn and when i went to breakfast the following day he's there again all smiling like as if he just started his shift. i hope you dont make him work so much and hope he gets ot pay. he should be promoted!! if not because of him and the staff i will give this hotel 3 stars.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 May 2017

After attending a wedding at Stilts in Batangas my entire family made our way to Boracay. I originally booked a room at the Hannah Hotel, which was inexpensive and fine. But once I saw the Muse I knew I had to stop by. From the attention to detail of the architecture to the way the front desk manager personally escorted me across the ferry to make sure I made my shuttle for my flight, I couldn't have asked for more. I will be seeing you all again in July for my birthday. -Brian

Room Tip: upper floors don't have great wi-fi; perfectly located for all the daytime fun in the sun and ni...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian L
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Very good hotel. Very friendly staffs. Very good location in front of the beach. Very clean. Lovely views swimming pool. In general it's a perfect hotel for honey moon. Special thanks for the staffs kim, Eric, supervisor

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I wanted to have a massage because its really tiring to swim and do the island adventure trip. Somehow the nice therapist approach us to have a massage for such a low cost,we agreed to have it schedule since we needed a rest for a rest a little bit in the hotel. At around 7pm our 2nd night,my boyfriend couldn't make it since he suffered from sunburn so I was the only one who experience the sweddish massage. IT's really nice,the people are really accomodating and after the session i can say it is really worth it. I will recommend people to stop by the Muse hotel to have a massage. Its awesome.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

The only criticism was we had 3td floor corner room and wifi did not work in room, but fine in the lobby. Our balcony had hot tub and we sat in it and watched the firedance on the beach at night. The hotel is right in the middle of the beach activities so a little noisy at night.
The staff treated us like rock stars. I was astounded. We booked a cheaper room but of course this was upgraded on arrival . John Mark even accompanied us all the way to the ferry when we left. Security was good. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Travellers also viewed these Boracay hotels
0.3 km away
The Lind Boracay
#2 of 151 in Boracay
1.8 km away
Mandala Spa & Resort Villas

Been to The Muse Hotel Boracay? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Muse Hotel Boracay

Address: | Station 1, White Beach, Malay, Aklan Province 5608, Philippines
Region: Philippines > Visayas > Panay Island > Aklan Province > Malay > Boracay
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #86 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Price Range: RM678 - RM902 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — The Muse Hotel Boracay 4*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The Muse Hotel Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.