“Still consistently delicious”

Price range: US$12 - US$20
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Moroccan
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Reviewed 15 December 2017

When visiting Boracay, this place is up on my list on must-dos. Its ideal northern main beach location makes it a great spot to have early dinner and watch the sunset. Pretty much everything on the menu is delicious.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Decent food with a lovely view. Cold mezze was pretty good, ok falafel (although not what I traditionally think of as falafel) and nice pastries. Good, quick service which we haven't experienced in many places here.

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Good Ambiance with live band entertainment, beachfront, relaxing place, with very accommodating and friendly staff like Joy, good food such as Open Face Lamb and Chicken Wrap. Such a nice place to visit in Boracay. I'm surely gonna come back.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Perfect beach front spot for great Mediterranean food and happy hour (Mojito FTW!). Swim, sip, repeat. Beautiful moon tonight complimented with great service from the friendly and accommodating Joyce and Jay (or Jaypee). A must visit place for folks who like to enjoy Boracay in solace. Thanks Kasbah!

Reviewed 28 November 2017

Medium beef tenderloin brochette. This was shared by two adults and 1 kid with two cups of rice.

We had a very late & heavy breakfast followed by a pizza around 12 noon. But we really wanted to eat here before moving to Shangri-la so we just ordered 1 main course. The serving was quite huge that's why we added 1
more rice.

Beef was tender, cooked just the way I asked them to. I would have wanted to try to their lamb tagine if I had the appetite.

Price wise, it's very pricey. For this 1 meal with a soda, we paid over Php1,000. So the two sticks of meat you see there is Php925. 128561. But then again, location is right beside Discovery Shores along station 1 so, you gotta pay for that too!

But it was good! One of the best brochettes I've had so far and to be honest, I might go back again for their lamb tagine on our next Boracay trip 128513

2  Thank Loren P

Been to Kasbah? Share your experiences!