We came from HKG over Manila and the journey took practically the whole day.
Whatever direction you come from, I takes time to get there. No direct international flights to Boracay. When you arrive at the airport in Boracay, you are greeted by the Shangri La staff, and then it takes another 20 minutes by speed boat to get to the hotel.
We had a two storey villa with private pool, perched on the hill, with a stunning ocean view (and a spectacular sunset)
The villas are very spacious, beautifully decorated and have every imaginable comfort. The butler villa service is perfect and the whole staff is extremely professional, focused on the customer.
We stayed for 5 nights and had dinner in all 3 restaurants. We preferred the main restaurant which has a different theme every night. Great buffet choice, nice open air sitting area, perfect service.
The only bad note is the poor wine selection in all the restaurants, which lacks every depth. There are surely enough wines on the list, they are not even overpriced, they have just selected the wrong ones. Pity, Pity !!
The hotel has I do not know how many pools, but the beach and the sea is so nice that we never made it to the pool. The buggy service on the grounds works very well and we never had to wait for a ride.
All in all, we had a very enjoyable stay in this fantastic hotel; we will be back !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa offers a new level of luxury to the beautiful island of Boracay. Marrying luxury and comfort with a reverence for nature, the 12-hectare resort encompasses 219 rooms including 36 villas and suites, comprehensive leisure facilities, 350 meters of secluded beach front and a thriving ecosystem of diverse, even rare, flora and fauna. With two private beachfronts and an infinity pool, the resort offers a myriad of recreational activities. Those looking to soothe weary senses can head over to CHI, The Spa at Shangri-La. A variety of dining options of different cuisines is located within the resort. May it be a family holiday or simply a quiet retreat, Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa is the perfect paradise destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Shangri-La`s Boracay Resort And Spa
- Shangri Las Boracay Hotel
- Shangri Las Boracay Resort