“Birthday Stay!”
Review of Nandana Boracay

Nandana Boracay
Ranked #111 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

Awesome accommodation and delicious breakfast. I was even accompanied all the way to the road area till I got on board the tricycle going to the port! Highly recommended to stay in this place plus they have a 24hr spa!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Ford K

Reviewed 3 March 2016

my friend and I dine last feb,2016. in this resto. the ambiance was amazing, facing in the sea..the staff are very accommodating , the food nothing special.. but I would love to go back again because of the staff and the view..

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank againstdworld
Reviewed 21 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed here with a friend in November 2015 for one night after booking through booking.com. We always book one night upfront with the possibiltiy of extending if we enjoy ourselves.

Prior to arriving we queried about hotel transfers from the airport which was 1000 peso per person, which was quite a bit more than other companies.

We arrived late in the evening to a staff member 'Daisy' who was not overly welcoming. I was extremely disappointed to find out that my credit card had been charged prior to my arrival without my consent, and no appology offered when questioned.

Daisy asked us to forward the email booking confirmation and told us there was wifi in the lobby which did not work and we were provided no explanation how to use it.

We were checked in and passed an envelope and told nothing else...not even our room number. The paperwork had space for a room number to be written, which it wasn't. Eventually the staff member advised a bell boy of our room number amd he assisted us to our room.

The room was modern and clean, however only had bath towels...hand towels had to be requested. The safe in the room did not seem to work, and had no instructions. We did however manage to find another staff member who assisted us in accessing the wifi which was terrible quality.

The pool looks great in the pictures, and in reality however it is essentially an indoor pool, surrounded by hotel rooms. The jacuzzi seen in pictures was unable to be found.

The hotel is absolute beach front, however there was not a single lounge or umbrella to be seen on the beach. There is a beach party every night which plays excessively loud music.

We took the breakfast option, which was ok, however is a set menu, where generally a buffet would be better in my opinion. The hotel has one 'restaurant' that closes at 3pm. There are a large amount of restaurants and bars along the beachfront close by providing a lot of options, however sometimes it's nice to be able to charge food and beverages to your room rather than having to pay cash.

After being left with a bad taste in our mouths from the beginning we decided against staying at this hotel for all these reasons. This being said, I must compliment the rest of the staff on being extremely helpful and friendly.

We got our first night at a reasonably cheap price, but would have been disappointed if we paid anymore.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to friends, purely because I think there are better options within close proximity.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank JFNOL
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Location is relative depending on your interest. If you like the night life, and don't mind the noise, this hotel should be in your radar. It's near the edge of station 1, where all the activities are, and unfortunately where most of the vendors are. It's near Dmall which means you will enjoy shopping and eating too. You can get coffee and dessert at cafe del sol and a very good meal at Aria.

It's beach front so it's great that you can hit the beach and retire easily back into the hotel. The staff are very friendly and especially accommodating. They are great with kids too. I was so bothered by the noise, I got a bad headache, because my daughter kept crying (because of the noise) she couldn't sleep. I went down past midnight just to ask them what time the noise was going to end.

I could've probably handled music even if it was loud, but this was incessant beating of drums because of the fire dancing activities. I think it finally ended at 1am.

So if you're with friends and don't plan to retire early, this would be a good hotel. The rooms are spacious, there are spots that need a lot of work, but not bad enough to affect your stay. You just notice the lack of enough maintenance to keep the hotel in better shape ( because it looks like it's seen better days).

The staff really goes out of their way to accommodate your requests. I requested for some meds, and because they didn't have it, their staff offered to get it for me and did not bother to charge me at all, and this was past midnight.

Breakfast comes with the room, but I don't recommend it at all. I stuck with omelette, and bacon and eggs during our stay so I was fine.

They upgraded us to connecting rooms with a jacuzzi overlooking the beach which is a big plus.

If you're willing to overlook the minor lack of upkeep- Location, room size and staff service is an 8. While I rate cleanliness, food and amenities a 6.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank ilovetostaycation
Reviewed 27 September 2015

Nandana Boracay is one of the newer and modern hotels located exactly right on the beach. Going to the beach is literally just a step out of the hotel entrance. It is also right in the center of the stretch of Boracay beach making everything walking distance. Specially walking distance to the DMall and restaurants. Everything you need is within walking distance.

The staff were all very accommodating, from Carlo to Mark Juan to Fheb and the ladies of the Front Desk, our requests were all accommodated and I felt the staff are always on the lookout for me to raise my hand and be ready to see what they can do to make our stay more enjoyable.

We got the sea view rooms and the view and breeze was relaxing, but it looks down to the beach area where a fire dance party happens every night. So request the inner facing rooms if you want quiet nights, but if you dont mind the slight dance music at night - the sea view rooms are magnificent to wake up to, it even got a terrace where there are beach beds you can privately relax with views of the sea.

Great Hotel, Great Location, fantastic staff.

Room Tip: Sea View Rooms gives the greatest view, but expece some dance music at night. Inner rooms are quiet...