“One word to describe its hospitality: Superb! Will be back again and again”
Review of Fridays Boracay

Fridays Boracay
Ranked #41 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 22 July 2011

This is definitely one of the best hotel I ever stayed with. I traveled around South East Asia mainly and I like to stay in luxury hotels. This is so far, the best I ever stayed in. First, what makes it stand out from the rest of luxury hotels is its hospitality, the service that was given by the staffs (from bell boy, receptionist n waiters) were excellent. The best! Friendly, polite, helpful and quick to help. Secondly, the room feels homey, does not feel like concrete jungle like many city hotels tend to. It gives the relax vibe of holidaying in an island. Third, the breakfast was great. I can't say enough to describe how the staffs had made my holiday perfect. And, those small goodnight notes and weather report cards were just a good touch to make me feel special. Lastly, it was a safe place too. I left my camera on the sun lounge chair and I went to swim for an hour..nothing happened..camera remained untouched..Oh, and the beach in front was clean!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Syllaw

Reviewed 28 April 2011

We loved this hotel and my kids (aged 4 and 2) had a fantastic time there. Beach is beautiful and you walk out of your room onto the white sand. The staff were really friendly and the food was great. We stayed for 7 nights and didn't want to leave we had so much fun. The pool isn't very big but why would you want to laze around the pool all day when you have one of the most beautiful beaches to sit and enjoy.
We would recommend Fridays to anyone and we will be back again!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
6  Thank KNB08
Reviewed 26 April 2011

My husband and I returned to the Philippines after 8 years and of course, part of our itinerary is to go back to Boracay and this time we stayed at Fridays Boracay. It was an amazing experience for us. This resort really is an epitome of Boracay and the Philippines as a whole. The sand is perfectly fine, the beach is crystal clear, the native design of the rooms and the restaurant make us feel that it is so "pinoy" and the hospitality of the personnel there is simply amazing. We have been treated like king and queen.

I realized that Fridays has the perfect location among the other resorts after we tried walking from Fridays to Station 3. Sad that the rest of the island doesn't look like a paradise at all because of the loud music and typical bars. That's why we decided to just stay at Fridays.

The rates may be a bit costly than some hotels/resorts beside loud bars but it is worth it. The food was great, the Chef even took the time to talk to us.

My husband and I really wished to stay longer that's why he decided that we will go back and this time ,with our relatives. Fridays Boracay made us feel that we are truly home.

Room Tip: Premier Suite is big and lovely
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
9  Thank tintedwithfreckles
Reviewed 26 April 2011

I was there last holyweek to spend a nice vacation with my family. I should say it was truly worth it! The food was splendid, my room was very cozy like I never had been so relaxed in my entire life and to top it all, the warmth of Fridays staff caught my attention. From their Resort Manager to their food attendant/waiter were very accommodating. It was too good to be true, they are really “something” and I salute them! They over exceeded our expectations. We will definitely come back (honestly we can’t wait to come back). Our personal thanks to Fridays for making our holiday memorable.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Q_escape1
Reviewed 25 April 2011

If you're traveling alone, by all means skip this place. you wont find anything interesting about this place, not unless your purpose is just to stay in bed for the whole day, it may might work for you. ( Be careful not to stain the sheets, they'll charge you full for it ).
I'm giving this place a 4 (out of 5) in terms of how they handle their guest transportation.
Their food doesn't taste any better to their prices, you'll find a better deal among the bunch of restaurants in station 2.
If you're colored skin other than brown, and if you speak with a foreign accent, you might be lucky to have their full attention and give you their supposed service. Otherwise, just do things buy your self.
This place is not really "local" friendly.
For several instances, I came across this lady supervisor Arlene, I've never seen her smile or at least nod at me, but every time she encounter a foreigner, she would go gaga over them. No wonder, almost all their front liners do the same.
I almost lost my temper when one of the "towel guy" on their beach front benches asked me to transfer to another bench while enjoying the sun because that bench is supposed to be reserved? I was there for another 3 hours, no one ever touched that bench. That's the kind of service their bragging about.
How about asking you "Are you a guest here" almost every time I encountered their staff, I was actually expecting a "good morning or good day" instead.
Staying at their place is one of my top 5 worst vacation experience.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo