“Excellent restaurant do exist!”
Review of Mayas

Mayas
Ranked #37 of 339 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: Philippine, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 February 2018

Happy servers, numerous variety of cuisines, and a cozy place to dine!
In less than an hour the place was almost full during our lunch, so be prepared to wait. I ordered their Lechon Kawali as it was the main reason I came here for i read a lot of excellent reviews about this dish here on MAYAS, while my wife ordered their Prawns in coconut milk. I could easily understand why this restaurant gets a lot of excellent rating, their Lechon Kawali was the most delicious deep fried pork on the island, also their prawns was very amazing too, prawns were fresh and coconut milk was creamy. Both the dishes were satisfying and can give a memorable dining experience.

This was surely a spot to eat the best food. I must say excellent restaurant do exist in this pool of average food house.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

This was the first place we ate when we got into town - we walked down the beach and saw that it was pretty busy even though it was an off time (between lunch and dinner) so we figured it had to be good. Honestly, we didn’t have very high expectations but we were blown away! We told our server we wanted to try some Local favorites and he didn’t steer us wrong! The lechon kawali was absolutely delicious! We also had the chicken inasal which we really enjoyed as well. The food here actually raised the bar for the rest of our stay in Boracay. Our server was very friendly, and service was prompt. This place is right on the beach, and I imagine has wonderful sunset views if you come at the right time. Definitely worth stopping by!

1  Thank Ali R
Reviewed 9 February 2018

The place was perfectly positioned at the seaside, and by the time we dine it was the time the sun was setting. Delicious food together with romantic view was a memorable experience. My wife really enjoyed her meal and I myself is recommending this to my friends. This could be a spot for Valentine's Date :)

Food, service, and location was excellent.

2  Thank 27marsack
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Ordered the fried chicken recommnded by the waiter and turned out to be good, while the surprise came from the seafood pasta. Very fresh shrimps and tasty pasta! The serving time is about half an hour in the summit 7:30 p.m, all 3 dishes served together so I think this is acceptable.

2  Thank Avin S
Ellen S, Manager at Mayas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear sir Alvin S ,

Thank you for choosing MAYAS restaurant . We are glad to learn your thoughts on the genuine signature Filipino hospitality that you experience and we appreciate you for sharing your reviews .

We look forward to your return!

THANKS

at your service ,

MAYAS TEAM

Reviewed 31 January 2018

I've been eating Lechon kawali for a long time but Mayas has set new standards on my Lechon Kawali Taste buds, some restaurants has the crisp, some has the tenderness, some restaurant only has a good dip for their lechon kawali but, MAYAS's lechon kawali has it all, crispy, tender, and a good dip to pair with. It was so Good that I cameback the next day and eat my LUNCH again at mayas.

I also want to commend their service which was really fast and the staff were attentive and always happy serving the guests. hats off to MAYAS.

3  Thank 2matthewfitz2
Ellen S, other at Mayas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Sir 2matthewfitz2,

Thank you very much for leaving your wonderful review for MAYAS! We are delighted and humbled by your thoughtful comment. Our chefs put effort and value not only the taste of the dishes we serve but also with the presentation since each dining experience should tickle not only the palate but the other senses. We are also thankful for enjoying the fruit shakes. We truly appreciate this review and we will definitely share this with our team as words of encouragement to continue providing only the best to all our valued guests like you.

We are looking forward on your next visit!

Kind Regards,