See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 February 2011

At the rate Escondido gave us, I got more than I expected. Yes, its location is within residential area of the barangay and it is beside the Parish, but inside the hotel vicinity, the ambiance becomes different. Its garden is full of greens, and I love the tamarind tree standing tall at the middle of the garden. It is quiet inside, and maybe also because there were few guests during our stay. The room is quaint, and it is enough for my mother and me. I love the crab! REally delicious! Thanks a lot! The staff is very friendly, the hotel is clean. Maybe they just need to wax the room a bit :)
I'm going back there :)

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed 23 August 2010

Less than 5mins walk to the beach. Room is spacious but bathroom is small. We loved their chili crab, ordered it twice.

Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2010

Room is rather small and the shower system is not too nice.
its power is not strong and the water is not hot enough, its a big problem for me especially if u want to go swimming.
but the price is good and staff is friendly , so its good stay if you didnt care about the shower system.

p.s. the breakfast is not nice too, so ..mm.. you should get it outside.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 April 2010

This is a long overdue review for Escondido.

It's the 2nd time me and my sister availed of the PALakbayan package (PHP5.5k all in... sweet deal) and no disappointments at all. Eventhough its a non-beachfront resort, the distance to the beach is tolerable, its just a couple of meters away from Cocomangas, Club Paraw, Jonas and Willy's Rock.

The resort itself if nice and quiet. Staffs are nice and friendly. Rooms are clean.

• Stayed: October 2008
1  Thank superkikay
Reviewed 4 March 2010

i went to boracay with my sister to attend a friend's wedding. we absolutely fell in love with the place. it was quiet and relaxing. the staff were very pleasant. our breakfasts were served on time. our rooms were cleaned daily. they have 24 hour security. it was 4-5 minutes walk to the best part of white beach and very near the church where my friend got married.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends