Escondido Beach Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$133
Trip.com
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
Seabird International Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
The Boracay Crown Beach Hotel(Boracay)(Great Value!)
US$38
  • Pool
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 February 2014

Worst hotel i ve seen for a long time and i m travelling a lot. a total dissapoint and lots of troubles
This hotel is centrally located. thats it! everything else is horrific!
- Hotel charged me PHP3500!!! for a missing towel. They did not want to return my passport unless i paid almost as much as i paid for the hotel room. they did not let me speak to the manager in order to escalate my dire situation.
- Upon arrival the rooms very not prepared even after 14pm.
- No telephone in the rooms!
- Windows face hallway with transparent curtains. every person passing by can see into the rooms
- They do not offer any drinks in the room nor roomservice
- Breakfast included? Ha! we only got a instant coffee and the worst spaghetti bolognese i ever had in my life. zero choice. unfriendly staff.
Absolutely ridiculous! agoda should take off this hotel !!

Room Tip: DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL. charged me USD75 for a missing towel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2014

if you are looking for a very affordable hotel with pleasant and quiet surroundings and powerful air-conditioner. this is for you, when we stayed here even though we make the temperature higher to make it warm not doing anything. good thing my hubby find out something and he was able to adjust it. the breakfast is just fine can help you through the day but you can check around also since its near to the d mall and also to other stores and convenient stores. the hotel is 2 to 3 minutes walk from the beach front but thats not bad at all because you get what you pay for. the bed is good and room is just fine. only problem is the wifi its not working in our room we have to go to the lobby but that a minimal concern. in total i can recommend this hotel if your looking for a budget saver hotel with a friendly staff who always greet you anytime anywhere. they also have a free airport transfer service so no worries when you booked to this hotel for sure someone is waiting to pick you up.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Biaaattcccchhhh B
Reviewed 8 May 2013

This was the best place,out of three hotels, we've stayed in Boracay. Welcoming ice tea been offered. Smiley receptionist (Joy). We couldn't believe there was a cold and hot water dispenser on the common veranda. Lovely & friendly staff. I think the owner was Chinese. We been given 4 Boracay tsirths and 3 key ring as a present. Free shuttle to anywhere in island ! Just couldn't believe it. The day we were leaving, the driver wasn't available, guess what the owner paid for the tricycle..which we even didn't expect.. Just perfect service. Loved it. Thanks to all staff again, and again :))

• Stayed: April 2013
5  Thank Baykara009
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I had no idea of what the reviews are for this hotel. This was the first hotel I found that was available on March 23-26 which was within my budget. I was quite surprised. Everyone was polite and cheerful. Greeting you every time you enter and exit the hotel. The room was clean enough and was quite large actually. The beds were clean and the pillows were plump. The water was fine and the airconditioning unit worked well too. They served free American breakfast - bread, hotdog, ham, egg & some greens but what I wanted was the good old FIlipino breakfast which unfortunately they don't have in their menu. Their restaurant is Taiwanese I believe. Overall, I liked the place.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Faye P
Reviewed 1 April 2012

me and my 2 friends just had our vacation from the 24th to 28th of March 2012. The hotel room was very nice. I didn't expect it that way though due to the reviews ive read. I read some of the reviews before our trip and I pity the hotel for receiving some of the nasty reviews they don't deserve. First of all, are you aware how difficult to remove a henna stain? i really think it's just fair that the hotel will charge if their bedsheets, pillow covers, and the like get henna stains. Try removing a henna stain yourself and you'll get my point. Second, read read read!!! escondido never claimed that they are located beach front of boracay. we chose it because we wanna get away from the noise. we want to get a hotel in station1 and we found a really good price in escondido. we knew that escondido is not beachfront. But it's not a long walk as how it was exaggerated in the other reviews. it's a minute or 2 walk to the beach. our tv was a 40 inch LG flat screen. it's probably a recent upgrade. well, i didn't come to boracay to watch tv so i dont mind at all if ill have a black and white tv. the staff are really friendly. they all have warm smiles when we see them and really accommodating and helpful. we have free breakfast - continental breakfast only. im a big eater so the breakfast isn't enough but knowing it's free, im totally fine with it. an upgrade is 100 pesos additional. food in hotels is always expensive. so it's not really a surprise unless this is your first time to travel. the room is really clean and smells good, too. we requested for room service every day so we get a clean room every day. ;-) thanks guys! i like the view of the garden during night time. it just sparkles; really nice lighting. my only complaint is the water supply around 11am to 1pm. it is very inconsistent. but overall, the place, the staff, the food, the room, A++. i only paid for 3700 for 5days and 4 nights. it includes free continental breakfast. im definitely coming back. just tips guys: i dont recommend dining in hotels. hotel food rates are really expensive. stay in escondido, have breakfast. swim and have fun in the beach then dine somewhere else. boracay has tons of great and affordable restos. dont book for the activites offered by the hotels. it's much cheaper to deal with the locals offering such activities. they usually come to you while beach strolling... quite annoying but they offer good prices. and to shoo them away, just tell them "tapos na..." and they will leave you alone right away. i recommend kuya albert!!! super nice. we gave him a tip and food which he refused. he got the food after we insisted... we got a great deal in island hopping, helmet diving, and ATV. we paid a lot less than 1500 each for the 3 activites. thanks kuya albert! i think it also pays if you are genuinely nice to people 'cause they will give you a good price. if you have a henna tattoo, be sure to thoroughly rinse off any excess ink so you won't stain the bed sheets. and remember, don't sweat the small stuff! boracay is fun! enjoy!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends