Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$65
View deal
Hotels.comUS$65
Trip.comUS$72
Orbitz.comUS$65
TravelocityUS$65
FindHotelUS$65
CheapTicketsUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2018 via mobile

I went with a old friend and she left because of rain
so I made new friends on nye stayed a few weeks had so much fun .
party’s all night scooters all day sunsets beach life food & dancing even mermaids voguing for me.
Local dj s making romance with tourists and they were both female!!?
lol not the boring island life I have expected in the past and I go back next week to do more !!!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2018

Best Bungalow Resort in Boracay (Station 1)! I always book this hotel with a group of friends 3 years in a row now (til it's closed). It's a walking distance from malls, restaurant, clubs and few steps away from the beach front. Breakfast here is super yummy. My fave is longganisa w/ fried rice! I don't stay in hotels as I hated to pass these hotel part which is east, north, south wing etc... before you hit the white beach. This place feels like home. Now that Boracay will re-open again, I am planning to go back soon. I'll see you very very soon!

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I’m not really a beach person... but in Boracay, you just can’t resist the clear blue water. Very calm and inviting and safe for kids with lots of water activity to choose from or just to relax. Having a massage is also another option.

It can be too crowded because it’s definitely a tourist destination.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The rooms in this resort are large and clean and have nice balconies, bathrooms, safe and small fridge. Breakfast was served in a nearby japanese restaurant and was good be brave and try the fish. Beach towels and chairs are provided for guests on a first come basis. The beach is lovely, and no boats park in front of the resort which is a problem in many other places. The rooms are very quiet even with construction going on next door. The location is great if you want to be near all the action, however we found the area too congested for our liking and preferred to stay further up first beach.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank nancyb20132013
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 8 days abd had the best holiday ever. Just to minutes walk to the beach, wich is a very long white beach. You can go for a hike in the sand in the morning to the very end, or walk around the island. The water is the cleanest, bluest ever. In the streets you can get everything from cheap street food, or to the more expensive restaurants. If you want a budget holiday, it is very easy. This place is cheap, clean, you get free water, cups, glass and plates, and a good balcony, of you want to eat outside your room. The owner Aurora is the best.

Date of stay: February 2018