US$44
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$58
Agoda.com
HangOut Beach & Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$24
  • Restaurant
US$28
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvictory diversdive shoprooms are cleanair conditioningnight lifeboracay islandboatstationbeachwifiinfront
Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

We didn't stay at the hotel as such but their bar on the main Beach Road opposite the diving centre was a great refuge from a sudden afternoon rain. The lady serving us was extremely friendly and recommended some great vegetarian options from the menu- try the veg noodle soup, it's great on a rainy afternoon.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I stayed at Victory Beach Resort for three nights during my trip to Boracay, and can honestly say it was the best. The staff and owners are amazingly friendly, great bar, great service and the best location - bang in the middle of the island, not far from anything you would want to check out.

I would highly recommend staying at Victory Beach Resort

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Did my first ever dive with Victory Divers....the staff were so professional and very thorough on all the safety stuff... this made it so easy to just relax and enjoy myself...loved it so much I went 4 days in a row and everytime was a different spot...thanks to all the staff...also great food and cold beer...bonus

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

Absoultly fantastic staff and facilityies in the dive shop with a great dive boat i had a great time even got hot shower for the divers right on beach with great food good bar with some very specail bar man who make ur evening . Coupled with a great location as station 2 easy to walk to all the good spot on boracay very hard to beat will be going back again 4 sure .

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Great location nearby the beach. Having a good time with all dive instructor , they were professional and especially with my AOW instructor who like my father taking care of me all the time...thank you so much ...this were the 2nd time we came here for our course..it's was like a family and we dive together all the time with the team ...highly recommended for those would love diving ...definitely coming back for fun dive or course~

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple