I will never go back here even if you paid me.
1. The check-in and front desk staff were lovely.
2. Rooms on the 3rd floor were quiet. Boracay can be loud at night.
3. Big rooms hot water
1) Extremely rude bartender women. They also take your order for food. They seemed extremely disinterested in serving. Me and my husband would go and literally sit right in front of them and they would never even look our way. When you did ask them a question or order they always seem so pained and annoyed. Also weird you would ask for a drink and they would always say just one. Yes, just one do you think I can drink two at a time? They would even ask when my husband already had a drink in his hand. Strange.
2. Mosquitoes in the room like crazy! In the hall, they have those plug in mosquito-killing machines which they need to have in every single room.
3. I got bit by mosquitoes while I slept very badly which I never do. My hand swelled up around my knuckle. I woke up at 5 am because I was scratching it so much it started to hurt.
4. The wall color is bright orange. This makes for killing the mosquitoes impossible because you can't see them.
5. I couldn't have the maid clean because I was afraid more mosquitoes would come in because they leave the door open while they clean. So I would just ask for new towels.
6. Beds are extremely hard and uncomfortable.
The two big determining factors are the rude women at the bar and the paint in the room making it hard to kill the mosquitoes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victory Beach Resort is located right at the famous Whitebeach of Boracay Island. The brand new spacious rooms (opened December 2006) are equipped with aircon, hot shower, cable TV and wireless internet. 6 of the 18 rooms are facing the Whitebeach with a balcony. Cleaness is our middle name. Our beach restaurant with grill serves you all kind of seafood, Thai-and European dishes. Best tropical drinks are served in our cozy beach bar. Or enjoy Boracay's wonderfull under water world with our own 5 Star Padi dive centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Victory Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victory Beach Hotel Boracay