• Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 21/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$28
Hotels.com
HangOut Beach & Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$24
  • Restaurant
US$28
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvictory diversdive shopdiving experiencerooms are cleanair conditioningnight lifeboracay islandboatpadistationbeachwifiinfront
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

What I like about this place is that its near the happy places like bars though they have their own and a wide variety of choices when it comes to food like buffet. It is also near D'Talipapa and souvenir shops so no hassle to buy pasalubong before going home. The rooms are clean with a high quality air conditioning. I think it was newly rennovated when we checked in. You can also have diving lessons at the victory divers. Just the eight place for you to rest after a long day at the beach. And the room rates are affordable.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I recommend this place.

It's a beachfront, where we can enjoy the moment just infront of the place.

Good food at affordable price.

We appreciate the room that we had.

We had 5 wonderful days with the place, and since its located at station 2, we don't to worry of walking much around.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I have been to Boracay many times before but it's the first time that I stayed in a beachfront property and I loved it! I like the fact that the view of the majestic ocean is right in front of you as soon as you get out of the hotel. The hotel is also right in the middle of every other thing you want to experience in the island - fantastic restaurants, water activities, night life, etc! Apart from that, I also liked the helpfulness and warm smiles of the receptionists namely, Erwin and Wendy! Well done, guys! Thank you for your help! Perhaps the only think that I didn't like about my stay was the outdated design of the room. It looked dated, surely needs an upgrade to become at par with the newer hotels in the area. The design also wasn't so relaxing - choice of paint colors was weird - too bright for a room where you just want to relax your tired body! But all in all, I enjoyed my stay. My mom followed the day after I checked in. I will consider staying here again next time I visit this lovely paradise!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017

unpleasant experience...2 waitress who work at breakfast are rude at us (Filipino) while they serve foreigner with all smile and friendliness...there were 2 other Filipino family there and we got the same treatment like we are 'poor'
beware of mosquitoes. had to spray our room before bedtime! towels and lines are old and dirty with stains (i wonder how they wash them... eww)...we did visit some hotels to compare notes...there are better and fancy hotels with few more bucks but its all worth the money! NOT COMING BACK TO THIS HOTEL! and NOT recommending it either!!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Florencio J
Reviewed 26 March 2017

Overall experience of Boracay island was outstanding partly because of this beach located hotel. These are some of the factors that will certainly lead me to the same hotel next time on my way to the island: great location, with beach beds&towels available; spacious sea view balcony room for three persons with a little outdated but clean bathroom; having a "can't take my eyes of the beach view" breakfast at the hotel bar/restaurant; beautiful sunsets continued with a solid dinner buffet (nice sea food) right on the beach on a more than reasonable price (avoiding long waits on orders in restaurants); very helpful staff who managed to organize a last minute assistance to the fairy on a way home (since, our full relax was followed by not thinking about the trip home at all ;)). However, wifi is slow and works in some parts of the room, so it might need improvement (but who needs wifi all the time on a place like this!?). The next door hotel has live music until midnight so it might be noisy for persons who want to get to bed before that time - I'm not that person ;)...

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends