US$44
Casa Venicia(Caticlan)(Great Value!)
US$28
US$58
Agoda.com
HangOut Beach & Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$24
  • Restaurant
US$28
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvictory diversdive shoprooms are cleanair conditioningnight lifeboracay islandboatstationbeachwifiinfront
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

After being wooed to come to dive shop, we arrived. We decided to do a dive. The boat was in the opposite side of the beach. We had to wait more than 30 minutes for the boat to arrive after we were told to hurry up and leave from the dive shop. We were expected to carry our own dive gear and tanks..... Not as a paying customer, I said. The dive, while nice and easy, lasted the mandatory 20 minutes for it to be considered one. We came up in 3 meters of water in a 4 knot current with divers that were in no way experienced enough to handle it. The lack of professionalism was shocking. We spent more time in the water after we surfaced, swimming away from the busy channel and boat traffic than did on the dive. 38 minutes to be exact before the boat even spotted us to pick us up. A dive shop that has been in business for this long on this small of a island, should know the tidal activity. It seemed as if no care was given at all. Everything was brushed under the preverbal rug.

I will never be diving with this resort, or organization again.

While more can be said about the standards of diving that were gravely disregarded, I will bite my tongue.

Don't dive here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Scott A
Reviewed 6 July 2017

One of the best beach resort hotel to stay, staff are very friendly and good, rooms are clean and well maintained, one of the best resort hotels, all types of water sports activities available, the diving session is excellent and well coordinated, great place to unwind and relax definitely recommended and must place to stay and visit

Room Tip: all rooms are good, no lift available so people having problem choose lower floor rooms
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2017

I will never go back here even if you paid me.
Pros:
1. The check-in and front desk staff were lovely.
2. Rooms on the 3rd floor were quiet. Boracay can be loud at night.
3. Big rooms hot water
Cons:
1) Extremely rude bartender women. They also take your order for food. They seemed extremely disinterested in serving. Me and my husband would go and literally sit right in front of them and they would never even look our way. When you did ask them a question or order they always seem so pained and annoyed. Also weird you would ask for a drink and they would always say just one. Yes, just one do you think I can drink two at a time? They would even ask when my husband already had a drink in his hand. Strange.
2. Mosquitoes in the room like crazy! In the hall, they have those plug in mosquito-killing machines which they need to have in every single room.
3. I got bit by mosquitoes while I slept very badly which I never do. My hand swelled up around my knuckle. I woke up at 5 am because I was scratching it so much it started to hurt.
4. The wall color is bright orange. This makes for killing the mosquitoes impossible because you can't see them.
5. I couldn't have the maid clean because I was afraid more mosquitoes would come in because they leave the door open while they clean. So I would just ask for new towels.
6. Beds are extremely hard and uncomfortable.

The two big determining factors are the rude women at the bar and the paint in the room making it hard to kill the mosquitoes.

Room Tip: Get ready for mosquitoes
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Juliagulia06
Management response:Responded 20 July 2017

Hello Miss Julia,
We have clearly taken noticed of this issue and have taken necessary action. We thank you for your honest criticism. Regarding the mosquitoes, we are trying to get rid of them in an eco-friendly way instead of spraying harmful chemicals. We apologize that these natural tropical insects ruined your stay.
Our utmost apology regarding this matter.

Kind regards,
Victory Beach Resort Team

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

What I like about this place is that its near the happy places like bars though they have their own and a wide variety of choices when it comes to food like buffet. It is also near D'Talipapa and souvenir shops so no hassle to buy pasalubong before going home. The rooms are clean with a high quality air conditioning. I think it was newly rennovated when we checked in. You can also have diving lessons at the victory divers. Just the eight place for you to rest after a long day at the beach. And the room rates are affordable.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I recommend this place.

It's a beachfront, where we can enjoy the moment just infront of the place.

Good food at affordable price.

We appreciate the room that we had.

We had 5 wonderful days with the place, and since its located at station 2, we don't to worry of walking much around.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple