US$55
Book now, pay at stay
US$28
US$20
Agoda.com
HangOut Beach & Resort(Malay)(Great Value!)
US$24
  • Restaurant
US$28
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjohn johnparasol restaurantf b managerdinner buffetfire dancersamazing hotelmodern hotelswimming poolboracay vacationspecial thankslive bandrooms are cleannice roomrestaurant stafffamily vacationwhite beachwelcome drink
Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was the first part of a 2 week, 4 Island tour of the Philippines. I was there from August 28 - August 31 2017 and I had an amazing time. From my arrival, the check in process was seamless and the staff was courteous. I was given a delicious "Welcome Drink" at their clean and inviting Bar. My server "Gian" made me feel welcomed and made that delicious drink. next, I was escorted to my gorgeous, clean and accommodating room which included the best of amenities and oriented to by Jharizza and May! They were so polite and knowledgeable and helped me with my luggage. They definitely made my stay a positive experience.

Almost every day I spent some time at the pool and at the bar. I was well taken cared of by Analy!!! She along with Gian, JR and Adulfo definitely helped me enjoy Boracay one Red Horse at a time =)

Analy took such great care of me and my friend during our stay. She gave us the best advice and was so courteous and pleasant! I had NO IDEA that much of the staff were there as interns or "on the job trainees" becuase they were all SO PROFESSIONAL, courteous and kind!!! Analy was a great role model for them. She would teach them everything they needed to know in order to be great Ambassadors!

I wanted to stay longer because the Astoria family was so accommodating, I can truly call them FRIENDS!

Room Tip: Every room is amazing.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Christian R
AstoriaHotelGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Astoria Current, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Dear Christian R,

Thank you for this overwhelmingly positive review! We are filled with such joy to know that you had such a fantastic time with us.

We are so ecstatic to hear that our services made such a strong and memorable impact on you! It is always a delight for us to know that we have had a hand in giving you a wonderful vacation. Our reliable staff members are always eager to assist in ensuring your comfort and happiness. We are truly glad that your experience is a testament to this.

We look forward to your next vacation with us. Your Astoria Current family cannot wait until your return!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I love the guest service of astoria current...people are so welcoming Famela is a good guest entertainer...nice ambiance good food
Love the friendly and accommodating staff
Will definitely recommend to my friends

3  Thank Joycee O

Dear Joycee O,

Thank you for the review and the kind recommendation!

We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us, and our staff members are also glad to know that you were satisfied with their service.

In all Astoria destinations, we make it a point to attend to our guests’ requests to ensure that they are thoroughly happy with their stay. We are always more than willing to go the extra mile for you!

We look forward to having you back. Bring your friends and family, so you can have more memorable moments!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Visited the hotel June 2016 with my husband and son. The number 1 asset of this hotel is the customer service. Hotel employees are all friendly and very helpful, they will see to it that your needs are properly attented to. Rooms are spacious and clean, beds are comfortable, bed linen smells nice. My son loved the swimming pool with changing light color and music. The attendants near the pool were all courteous. Breakfast buffet is great, again great staff. In short, we had a great vacay in boracay because of this hotel, reasonably priced. Will recommend to my friends and we'll surely come back! And also its free to have your clothes dried.

2  Thank zasha c

Dear zasha c,

Thank you for the review and the generous recommendation! We are truly delighted to hear that you and your family had such an amazing time with us.

It brings us so much joy to know that you loved your dining and service experiences with us. In Astoria Current and all our other properties, we promise our guests the most relaxing experience. This is complemented by unparalleled services from the moment you arrive until your departure.

We take pride in ensuring that your rooms are comfortable, your meals are mouth-wateringly delectable, and that our facilities are top notch and enjoyable for you to use. It is truly a delight to hear that you had such great comments about your stay, and that our ever-diligent staff provided you with a memorable beach getaway.

We cannot wait until the next time you visit us. We hope to welcome your friends and family too!

All the best,

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I am a member of AVLCI, so my family and I decided to celebrate my birthday on a whole new level at Astoria Current.

Saying that we are satisfied is an understatement, we are beyond satisfied–in fact the service is exemplary, we were enthralled by the ambiance, and elated by our room. The staffs are worthy of cheer and honor, kudos!

Our hunger was satiated by the various delicious foods they have prepared, and the cake was delightful.

In conviction and experience, we say, the Astoria Current is a great hotel worthy of crowning glory in Boracay Island.

- Daniel Jover

3  Thank VeniceLegaspi

Dear VeniceLegaspi,

Thank you for writing us this amazing review. We are truly overjoyed to hear that you had such a wonderful birthday vacation with us!

It is great to know that you loved the food and beverages that were meticulously prepared for you, and that you were more than impressed with the service provided by our skilled staff members! It is always our great pleasure to create superb experiences for our guests.

We would love to have you back for any succeeding birthday celebrations! We cannot wait to be a part of more amazing memories. See you soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Especially, Famela Lapaz and Sir Ferdy are very helpful and cheerful! Definetely, i advise to visit this hotel. Also it has a
wonderful pool. Thank you for everything Famela .everything is really perfect

Stayed: September 2017
3  Thank gulaykmr

Dear gulaykmr,

Thank you for your kind review and generous recommendation. We are glad to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us!

We are happy to hear that you loved our fabulously-lit pool. We hope you were able to get some fantastic Instagram-worthy shots! We are also delighted to hear that you loved the service provided by our reliable staff members.

We look forward to your next visit! Your Astoria family is already excited to welcome you back.