“Simply Elegant”

Astoria Current
Ranked #7 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Simple but Elegant

Stayed on the 1st week of September. I love the rooms, it is very classy, colorful, and relaxing. Everything you need is there. The pool, which has a spa, is a good addition after a tiring day. The food they are serving are well diversed and delicuous. They even have a complentary birthday cake (with surprise greeting from the staff) for the birthday celebrants. I would like to thank the very approachable manager and staffs for making my grandma's and sister's birthday memorable. Overall, I love everything in this hotel and I will definitely return to this place next time.

2  Thank Yeux U

Reviewed 13 September 2017

This was the first part of a 2 week, 4 Island tour of the Philippines. I was there from August 28 - August 31 2017 and I had an amazing time. From my arrival, the check in process was seamless and the staff was courteous. I was given a delicious "Welcome Drink" at their clean and inviting Bar. My server "Gian" made me feel welcomed and made that delicious drink. next, I was escorted to my gorgeous, clean and accommodating room which included the best of amenities and oriented to by Jharizza and May! They were so polite and knowledgeable and helped me with my luggage. They definitely made my stay a positive experience.

Almost every day I spent some time at the pool and at the bar. I was well taken cared of by Analy!!! She along with Gian, JR and Adulfo definitely helped me enjoy Boracay one Red Horse at a time =)

Analy took such great care of me and my friend during our stay. She gave us the best advice and was so courteous and pleasant! I had NO IDEA that much of the staff were there as interns or "on the job trainees" becuase they were all SO PROFESSIONAL, courteous and kind!!! Analy was a great role model for them. She would teach them everything they needed to know in order to be great Ambassadors!

I wanted to stay longer because the Astoria family was so accommodating, I can truly call them FRIENDS!

Room Tip: Every room is amazing.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Christian R
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

I love the guest service of astoria current...people are so welcoming Famela is a good guest entertainer...nice ambiance good food
Love the friendly and accommodating staff
Will definitely recommend to my friends

3  Thank Joycee O
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Visited the hotel June 2016 with my husband and son. The number 1 asset of this hotel is the customer service. Hotel employees are all friendly and very helpful, they will see to it that your needs are properly attented to. Rooms are spacious and clean, beds are comfortable, bed linen smells nice. My son loved the swimming pool with changing light color and music. The attendants near the pool were all courteous. Breakfast buffet is great, again great staff. In short, we had a great vacay in boracay because of this hotel, reasonably priced. Will recommend to my friends and we'll surely come back! And also its free to have your clothes dried.

2  Thank zasha c
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

I am a member of AVLCI, so my family and I decided to celebrate my birthday on a whole new level at Astoria Current.

Saying that we are satisfied is an understatement, we are beyond satisfied–in fact the service is exemplary, we were enthralled by the ambiance, and elated by our room. The staffs are worthy of cheer and honor, kudos!

Our hunger was satiated by the various delicious foods they have prepared, and the cake was delightful.

In conviction and experience, we say, the Astoria Current is a great hotel worthy of crowning glory in Boracay Island.

- Daniel Jover

3  Thank VeniceLegaspi
Travellers also viewed these Boracay hotels
0.2 km away
Fairways & Bluewater
#24 of 151 in Boracay
0.8 km away
Boracay Mandarin Island Hotel

Been to Astoria Current? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Astoria Current

Address: Sitio Mangayad, Brgy. Manoc Manoc, Station 3, Malay, Aklan Province 5608, Philippines
Region: Philippines > Visayas > Panay Island > Aklan Province > Malay > Boracay
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #7 of 151 Hotels in Boracay
Price Range: RM383 - RM654 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Astoria Current 4*
Fresh. Vibrant. Hot. Three keywords that best describe Astoria Hotels & Resorts’ 8th establishment: Astoria Current. The 7000 plus square meter beachfront resort is located in the action side of Boracay: Station 3. The location gives guests easy access to the many water sports offerings, adrenaline pumping activities and exhilarating nightlife the island has to offer. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Astoria Current reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.