“A true taste of Italy on Boracay”
Review of Trattoria Stella

Trattoria Stella
Ranked #10 of 322 Restaurants in Boracay
Price range: US$6 - US$14
Description: Trattoria Stella is small humble family owned restaurant, gem for pasta lover, we make fresh homemade ravioli, gnocchi, pasta and fresh pesto Genovese,. we are not fancy restaurant but we promise, here you will experience the Autentic, traditional Italian meal.
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We had a wonderful evening at Trattoria Stella, and truly felt like guests of the owners. We were in the mood for Italian food, so I googled Italian restaurants on Boracay, and this came up with excellent reviews. It's not easy to find, so you have to really want to get there; but that's part of the appeal - it's located on a quiet, off-the-beaten-path street. The food is superb: the owner chef is from Genoa, met his Filipina wife in Thailand, fell in love with the Philippines, and opened a restaurant on Boracay. He makes much of the pasta himself, and it is excellent. i had perhaps the finest ravioli of my life that evening. His wife is a gracious hostess and makes customers feel very much at home. Highly recommended and worth the trip to get there.

Starleoncio, Owner at Trattoria Stella, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Mr. Scott,
We truly appreciate this beautiful review, we tried our best to serve our dear guest like our real guest, specially like you such a wonderful guest, we are happy that you like our meal and hoping to see you again in near future.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Gnoggchi and ravioli to die for.. the sea food wasnt good enough but the whole experience was great

Starleoncio, Owner at Trattoria Stella, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear Ma'am Sir,
Many thanks from me , the cook and my staff.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

The best pesto I ever had
Good place and people.
The quantity might be a bit light if you're hungry.

Dear Ma'am /Sir,
Thank you for giving us 5star and taking your time to write us review, we truly appreciated this. See you soon

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This restaurant is a gem. The food is excellent, fresh and delicious. My husband and I went back three times to enjoy the food. The owner is from Italy and is very passionate about serving high quality food at an affordable price. His wife is a super host and makes sure that everything is to your satisfaction. The staff is so friendly and give super service. The atmosphere is wonderful and the restaurant is really cute. Don't miss the Seafood Spaghetti and the fried seafood plate. Just like in Italy and so delicious! Don't miss this place on your trip to Boracay.

Dear Ma'am Diana,
Hello from Boracay, reading your review gives me beautiful smile, me and my husband pleasure to have you here in our small restorante and big bonus for us to have wonderful review like this coming from you. Thank you so much, hope to see you again in near future.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

I am telling you this is the best food we had in the Philippines. It is so authentic Italian and so flavorful. We had a seafood pasta and ravioli. Definitely get the handmade pasta- it makes a difference. The owners were very nice and offered us great Limoncello. My wife and I tried to go back there again but they were closed on Wednesday. We were heart broken. Awesome place overall. You need to check it out while in Boracay!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member