Stayed at Crockfords Tower just a few days back with my dad while visiting Singapore. Firstly, this place is by Invitation Only or Preferred Guests. On the other hand, the staff is much courteous and would pamper you 5 Star Style. The hotel entrance is way too big and i am sure for a start you would get lost searching. The rooms are way spacious and you are welcomed with a fresh fruit basket, chocolates and biscuit.
Upon entering your room you would find a lobby which has proper sitting for you to relax and watch TV or move over the desk and indulge yourself to work with Free Wi-Fi. Your own personal LCD TV in your lounge would welcome you with your name displayed as you switch it ON. Take a sip from the bar which offers wide variety of stuff as well as a coffee machine with taste-picked coffee flavors as well as Tea packets. Everything is so nicely kept that you won't want to spoil it. Enter the room and you would find one of the best mattress and pillows to sleep your night away.
The bathroom is not a bathroom, its basically a complete Spa. Two openings, you would find a separate toilet, bathing area, and a designer tub in the middle to help you enjoy a super bubble bath. All toiletries are designer too as you would find stuff only from BVLGARI. You would be amazed to see that you have a hidden LCD TV inside your mirror. At first I thought, why is the TV remote lying the washroom? When I just pressed the power button, something lit inside the mirror and man you won't believe...you can have the bubble bath while enjoying your favorite movie or listening to custom music. A nice gallery from the room overviews the Lake.
I must say, perfect Location, great attraction and for a fun filled holiday, Crockfords Tower is a must stay. Nothing to complain about.
I wish the next time I fly in, there are rooms available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crockfords Tower at Resorts World Sentosa is an exclusive all-suite hotel. Our luxurious deluxe suites are lavishly appointed with custom-designed furniture, as well as an opulent bathroom equipped with its own steam room and a television set that could be seen through a mirror. Personalised service of the highest level comes as a given, from fruit and chocolates, to a dedicated butler at your beck and call 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and Booking.com so you can book your Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crockfords Tower Hotel Sentosa Island
- Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower Singapore/Sentosa Island