Was presented a complimentary room for 2 nights for my birthday celebration at Festive Hotel in Resort World Sentosa. However, to our surprise, it was upgraded to the all-suites Crockfords Tower where you can only stay 'by invitation'.
Beautiful grand lobby, spacious room with a personal sauna, giant bath-tub fit for 2, magic TV (tv screen that doubles as a dresser mirror) & cozy seating area. What more could we ask for? You could even get the butler to prepare your bath tub for you according to the 'bath menu' and we asked for the 'romantic moments'... Very beautifully prepared. Plus you get a range of Bvlgari amenities! And your very own steam room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crockfords Tower at Resorts World Sentosa is an exclusive all-suite hotel. Our luxurious deluxe suites are lavishly appointed with custom-designed furniture, as well as an opulent bathroom equipped with its own steam room and a television set that could be seen through a mirror. Personalised service of the highest level comes as a given, from fruit and chocolates, to a dedicated butler at your beck and call 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crockfords Tower Hotel Sentosa Island
- Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower Singapore/Sentosa Island