We stayed at Deluxe twin room 0719 for two nights and later moved to 1001 for another two nights. Both rooms are facing the Merlion which is probably the quietest side with the possibility to see the sea. The higher floor has the better view. 10th floor has a newly decorated open plan. It is crisp but old rooms have a separate living room and seems bigger with a kitchen area. The best bit of the hotel which sets aside from others is their butler service. Nothing is too much trouble. Shahar especially is very nice who actually run us a surprise ESPA rose petal bath while we were out. Btw, the toiletries are Espa London, tea from TWG and coffee pod machines. There is even a wine cooler in the room. The welcome gift includes macaroons, chocolates and pears. Very luxurious. The bathrobe is the most comfortable I have ever used. The swimming pool is quiet but you can also use the pool at Hotel Festive and gym at hotel michael. Room is quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Crockfords Tower at Resorts World Sentosa is an exclusive all-suite hotel. Our luxurious deluxe suites are lavishly appointed with custom-designed furniture, as well as an opulent bathroom equipped with its own steam room and a television set that could be seen through a mirror. Personalised service of the highest level comes as a given, from fruit and chocolates, to a dedicated butler at your beck and call 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crockfords Tower Hotel Sentosa Island
- Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower Singapore/Sentosa Island