Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$310
US$283
  • Pool
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
US$320
US$297
US$367
Capella Singapore(Sentosa Island)
US$551
US$469
Agoda.com
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$211
US$238
US$228
Agoda.com
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$215
Priceline
US$470
US$370
Priceline
US$4,699
  • Spa
All reviewsbutler servicesteam roombutler teambath menuwell stocked with amenitiesdeluxe suite roomnumerous hotelsmirror tvwelcome fruit basketbday celebrationa separate living roomflower petalsbig bathtubany assistancesitting areamacaroonsone thing to note
Reviewed 7 July 2017

we stayed at deluxe suite room. the check in was very smooth. Sean was very efficient. I want to commend the VIP service rendered to us by Fairoz ,he ensured we are all taken care of. we have also asked him to show us the room type available for future events and he gladly gave us a tour. his knowledge on the hotel is amazing.his service and assistance to us is really commendable. Christine from front desk is friendly and always welcome us.while i was waiting she offered me delicious cookies and she makes the best coffee ever. She never fail to impress me.Crockford is like my second home as every month I stayed in this hotel due to the service and how they take care of us. Mike and Philip from Butler service take care of our needs and the housekeeping did a great job on ensuring our room is tidy and after a tiring day it's relaxing to go back to our room. I highly recommend staying in Crockfords tower. the staff will make u feel at home. thank you again Fairoz,christine,sean,mike and Philip.the four nights I stayed happily knowing I have the best service from all of you.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
jessicagchan, Front Office Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Dear mrstongroom419,

We are glad that you feel at home with us. It gives us much pleasure to receive such good feedback as yours. Sean, Fairoz, Christine, Mike and Philip will definitely be delighted to see this. Rest assured that I will be sharing it with them.

Thank you for taking time to post a review of your experience on TripAdvisor and for recommending us. We sincerely appreciate it.

We look forward to having you here with us again!

Warm regards,
Jessica Chan
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Hotel staffs are often taken for granted and undervalued or overlooked because guests expect good service and often don’t take the time to acknowledge it.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Mr KC and his team for assisting me in making a last minute wedding anniversary surprise to my husband on the 2nd July 2017.

I understand that all anniversay amenities of the hotel rooms have to be made at least 3 days in advance. I am very thankful to him because he really went the extra miles to help me make the urgent arrangements within a day!

Mr KC's kindness, helpfulness, passion and attitudes towards his hotel guests is definitely worth complimenting. I am sure his working attitudes will continue to bring back hotel guests.

Thank you again for having such great staffs in RWS to provide such excellent customer service. Really enjoyed my stay here.
I will definitely be looking forward to staying with your hotels again and will not hesitate to share with my colleagues, friends and family on your hotels outstanding service.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Tarebella

I am delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at Crockfords Tower and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are glad that we managed to make you feel at home. Your compliments are heartwarming and will definitely share with KC.

We appreciate you recommending our property on TripAdvisor and we look forward to your next stay with us when you visit Sentosa.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

This review is getting a Good rating.

Check-in experience often determines how the stay will turn out. We (MIL and I) didn't have a pleasant one.

Long short, when I arrived in the suite at 6 plus on level 11, I immediately noticed that the suite has two beds (reservation was for a king bed). MIL checked in and she didn't have the confirmation letter with her. I went to the front desk to find out what happened. Fairoz tried to explain but seriously no matter how hard I tried I failed to comprehend how details such as Deluxe Suite King room type printed in the confirmation letter yet was not captured in the system. How?! Fairoz also suggested that we should call the resort to confirm the room type again notwithstanding what was indicated in the confirmation letter! Duh!! Wow, the onus is on us! Or we can contact the casino host to put in our requests. Anyway, I requested for a change of suite with a king bed the next day. Fairoz said he will arrange for a suite on the same level 11 to minimise the inconvenience of moving. He said offered to change the profile of my MIL with regard to the suite reference for future reservations to early check in, high floor and king bed. There was no king bed suite available on level 11 and we were allocated one on level 10. The resort staff helped with the move. Level 10 appeared to be a newly renovated level. The suite is brighter as compared to the one on level 11 probably due to the lighter colours theme used. It also has two TVs which is a good idea so that kids and adults can watch their own channel. The bed is comfy but I felt the pillows are too hard.

When I told my MIL about the change of her profile to king bed for future reservations, she preferred to keep it as 2 beds. Again, I went to the front desk to make the change request and was attended by a male staff. Unfortunately, I didn't get his name. I asked him to check on my MIL's profile and to my surprise it was reflected as 2 beds. The good thing is nothing needs to be done. The bad thing is Fairoz didn't update as offered!!

And RWS, please go sort out how the details appeared in the printed confirmation letter was not captured in the system.

P/S: Pic 1 is the tub in level 11 suite. The other pictures were taken from the level 10 suite.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2017

Dear TiguanT

Thank you for taking time to write us your feedback.

Your feedback is important is important as it helps us to continuously improve ourselves. Rest assured that your feedback will be shared with the relevant team and corrective actions will be taken.

I have dropped you a private message and we're looking forward to your response.

We look forward to your next stay with us when you visit Sentosa.

Best regards

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

I was really surprised of this exclusive hotel! Facilities are Super convenient, moreover staff is more than outstanding, very attentive and caring. Fairoz, Christine, Mike and Xiaoji are such personnel you can rely on, they will make your time in Crockfords Towers memorable and extremely pleasant.
It was more than awesome to feel treated like VVVIP..
definitely going to come back! :)

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear 623juratev

Thank you for taking your time to write us your feedback.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at Crockfords Tower and I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience on Tripadvisor.

We are glad that we manage to make you feel at home. Your compliments are heartwarming and will definitely share with Fairoz, Christine, Mike and XiaoJi.

We appreciate you recommending our property on Tripadvisor and look forward to welcoming you back to Crockfords Tower when you next visit Sentosa.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

fantastic hotel, very good facilities and friendly and professional staff. Front office staff William is very helpful, he ensures i am properly settled down. The other staff were very helpful and friendly

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear catcherdennis

Thank you for taking your time to share your review with us regarding your recent stay.

It gives us great pleasure to learn you have enjoyed your stay at Crockfords Tower. We are glad you are well taken care by Butler William during your stay. I will definitely pass your compliments to them

We look forward to your next stay in Crockfords Tower during your visit to Sentosa.