Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower
Capella Singapore(Sentosa Island)
US$604
US$453
Agoda.com
Resorts World Sentosa - Hotel Michael(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$187
  • Restaurant
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa(Sentosa Island)
US$273
US$227
US$224
US$180
US$172
  • Pool
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$245
  • Pool
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$133
Agoda.com
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$172
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
US$282
US$251
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbutler servicesteam roombutler teambath menuwell stocked with amenitiesdeluxe suite roommirror tvbday celebrationwelcome fruit basketflower petalsa separate living roomhuge spaceany assistancesitting areamacaroonsone thing to notecoffee machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I was staying at crockfords Twr 3bedroom villa from August 8 till 10 with my family. I should say it was a excellent stay.
I am writing this feedback to thank Ms Angeline for her great service and her excellent customer service throughout . She was taking good care of us from the day I booked till I check out. Everything has been settled for me and well taken care of. Yeah without forgetting Mr William, Ms Christine for their good service too.
Mr Daniel not forgetting you of cos. You took care on my needs till you sent me off. They made my birthday bash a most memorable one. Thank you once again. I would be soon writing in to the hotel on your services Ms Angeline. Good staff & excellent class of handling customers. Thank you. I am coming back to stay again soon. Cheers.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear bornRj

Thank you for letting us know what highlighted your recent experience at Crockfords Tower. It is a great pleasure to know you are well taken care by Angeline, William, Christine and Daniel. I will definitely share your compliments to the team.

I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post your review of your experience on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to Crockfords Tower when you next visit Sentosa.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Thank you very much for most memorable stay at Crockford Tower. From the check in at the Front Office. You have courteous & efficient staff who takes care of your need & additional requirements by the guest. On entering the room,you can see that all aspect is well organise with a bottle of drink next to your bed. Bed well done. With welcome fruits awaits you. Toilet clean and nice. I usually stay during the weekend. I can observe whenever I check in. The same efficiency extended to me. All the Butlers will go the extra mile to make your stay comfortable. I will definitely recommend any guest to stay here when you are in Sentosa. Thank you very much Crockford Tower.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear steven s

Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at Crockfords Tower. We are glad that we manage to make you feel at home. Your compliments are heartwarming and will definitely share with the team.

We appreciate you recommending your property in TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back to Crockfords Tower when you next visit Sentosa.

Best regards

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Check in on 30/7/17 under my friend Gold membership Daren Fan but room was not ready till 5pm due to high occupancy rate. Was attended by duty manager Ms Han and she is very professional in her experience in handling customer service and do a recovery service for my friend Daren Fan & me. Kudos to her positive attitude for making a great day for us.
RWS management should have more employees like her.
Hopefully management of RWS recognised her professionalism and award her best employee of the month & year.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank lawrence t
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear lawrence t

It gives us great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your recent experience at Crockfords Tower. We are glad you are well taken care by Butler Han during your stay. I will definitely pass your compliments to her.

Thank you very much for recommending our property on Tripadvisor. We look forward to your next stay in Crockfords Tower during your visit to Sentosa.

Best regards

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Checked into Crockfords Towers for the weekend and everything was ready the moment we arrived. Were escorted immediately to the suite by the Asst Butler Manager, Fairoz. It seems that our preferences and usual requests were already in our profile and were in place when we checked in.

Service was excellent and highly professional - polite, helpful and attentive.
An elaborate Welcome fruit basket and personalised welcome card made the stay even more memorable and our custom more appreciated. Even the air conditioning was set to our preferred coolness. Fantastic!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear christopherhV2675DS

Thank your for taking your time to write us your feedback.

We are glad we manage to make you feel at home. Your compliments are heartwarming and will definitely share with Fairoz. I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate you recommending our property on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back to Crockfords Tower when you next visit Sentosa.

Warm regards

Reviewed 28 July 2017

My husband and I were in awe by the surprise Butler Christine & Butler Chee has put up for our Wedding anniversary celebration. Refer to append pics. They even offered to run the bath for us. Room was decorate with balloons.

Red wine, chocolate mouse cake & a box of beautiful macaroons were given to us as complimentary, to add to our celebration.

I even asked to purchase the bath robe as its really comfy. Not the normal bath robe, inner layer is with cotton fur and keeps me warm.

The bathroom was amazing! It even has an en-suite sauna! Splendid. You can enjoy sauna within the room without stepping out of the room. And the TV within the mirror was a first I've seen thus far in hotel bathroom!

Adjourning living area is spacious and has a working desk for those who need a quick check of business emails.

Its my de-facto hotel to stay in Sentosa now. Will definitely be back!

Room Tip: All rooms are ideally located. You can get a good night sleep as its tranquil.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Gny55

It gives us great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your recent experience at Crockfords Tower. We are glad you are well taken care by Butler Christine and Chee. I will definitely pass your compliments to them.

Thank you very much for recommending our property on TripAdvisor. We look forward to your next stay in Crockfords Tower during your visit to Sentosa.

Warm regards