US$388
US$345
Shangri-La.com
W Singapore Sentosa Cove(Sentosa Island)
US$328
Le Meridien Singapore, Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$279
US$256
US$218
US$182
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$357
US$249
Agoda.com
Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$259
Capella Singapore(Sentosa Island)
US$834
US$759
Agoda.com
Resorts World Sentosa - Equarius Hotel(Sentosa Island)(Great Value!)
US$1,166
  • Pool
US$3,205
  • Spa
All reviewsbutler servicesteam roombath menunumerous hotelsmirror tvbig bathtubflower petalsseparate sitting areasuite roomluxurious hotelfresh towelshotel michaelmacaroonsbirthday celebrationrws hotelsswimming pool iswonderful stay
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Crockfords Tower is all all suite hotel within the Resorts World Sentosa complex. They have multiple types of suites available in various configurations; I had stayed in the deluxe suite and the premium suite on multiple occasions, both of which were generous in space. A thing to note is that some of the suites had undergone refurbishment, though I preferred the old suite, partly due to the fact that it had an actual sofa instead of armchairs.

The deluxe suite was smaller, but still had a proper separate sitting area. The premium suite was huge, but was not very well appointed. The dining area did not have a sink like in the sitting area of the deluxe suite, and the suite just generally looks very empty with not much furniture or decor in the huge space. The beds in both suites were incredibly comfortable. Bathrooms were identical, with a large freestanding tub and a shower with steam room functionalities. The older suites have a television behind the vanity mirror, but no longer exist in the new suites.

The design for both the old suites are rather ostentatious, with very gaudy decor and color palettes. While the newer suites are more muted in their color scheme - an attempt to look more contemporary - it simply ends up looking like a very large cheap hotel room.

There are some nice features to the hotel - the premium suites and above allows you to choose from a bath menu, and all suites have 'butler' service. While the butlers usually provide efficient and friendly service, the front counter staff need to improve on their service attitude. What should be warm interactions are usually impassive and robotic.

The pool is terrible. Its extremely tiny and the loungers are blocked by a trellis, which makes proper tanning virtually impossible. you need to lie on the ground to get a tan.

All the hotels in Resorts World Sentosa have major demerits when it comes to the quality of the facilities. The only hotel with decent pools is Hard Rock Hotel, and the rest have tiny pools with weird layouts. No sauna or steam rooms, tiny ill-equipped gyms. Unless you pay for an Espa facilities day pass.

Overall, the gaudy decor matched with the rest of the resort. The entire resort reeks of tastelessness and bourgeoisie. Everything is tacky, service is always lackluster, and everywhere is packed with unruly tourists.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jonahesque
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Dear jonahesque

Thank you for taking your time to write us your feedback.

Your feedback is important as it helps us to continuously improve ourselves. Rest assured that your feedback will be shared with the relevant team.

We look forward to your future stay with us at Crockfords Tower again.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I was staying at crockfords Twr 3bedroom villa from August 8 till 10 with my family. I should say it was a excellent stay.
I am writing this feedback to thank Ms Angeline for her great service and her excellent customer service throughout . She was taking good care of us from the day I booked till I check out. Everything has been settled for me and well taken care of. Yeah without forgetting Mr William, Ms Christine for their good service too.
Mr Daniel not forgetting you of cos. You took care on my needs till you sent me off. They made my birthday bash a most memorable one. Thank you once again. I would be soon writing in to the hotel on your services Ms Angeline. Good staff & excellent class of handling customers. Thank you. I am coming back to stay again soon. Cheers.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear bornRj

Thank you for letting us know what highlighted your recent experience at Crockfords Tower. It is a great pleasure to know you are well taken care by Angeline, William, Christine and Daniel. I will definitely share your compliments to the team.

I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post your review of your experience on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to Crockfords Tower when you next visit Sentosa.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Thank you very much for most memorable stay at Crockford Tower. From the check in at the Front Office. You have courteous & efficient staff who takes care of your need & additional requirements by the guest. On entering the room,you can see that all aspect is well organise with a bottle of drink next to your bed. Bed well done. With welcome fruits awaits you. Toilet clean and nice. I usually stay during the weekend. I can observe whenever I check in. The same efficiency extended to me. All the Butlers will go the extra mile to make your stay comfortable. I will definitely recommend any guest to stay here when you are in Sentosa. Thank you very much Crockford Tower.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear steven s

Thank you for taking the time to write us your feedback.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your recent stay at Crockfords Tower. We are glad that we manage to make you feel at home. Your compliments are heartwarming and will definitely share with the team.

We appreciate you recommending your property in TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back to Crockfords Tower when you next visit Sentosa.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Check in on 30/7/17 under my friend Gold membership Daren Fan but room was not ready till 5pm due to high occupancy rate. Was attended by duty manager Ms Han and she is very professional in her experience in handling customer service and do a recovery service for my friend Daren Fan & me. Kudos to her positive attitude for making a great day for us.
RWS management should have more employees like her.
Hopefully management of RWS recognised her professionalism and award her best employee of the month & year.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank lawrence t
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear lawrence t

It gives us great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your recent experience at Crockfords Tower. We are glad you are well taken care by Butler Han during your stay. I will definitely pass your compliments to her.

Thank you very much for recommending our property on Tripadvisor. We look forward to your next stay in Crockfords Tower during your visit to Sentosa.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Checked into Crockfords Towers for the weekend and everything was ready the moment we arrived. Were escorted immediately to the suite by the Asst Butler Manager, Fairoz. It seems that our preferences and usual requests were already in our profile and were in place when we checked in.

Service was excellent and highly professional - polite, helpful and attentive.
An elaborate Welcome fruit basket and personalised welcome card made the stay even more memorable and our custom more appreciated. Even the air conditioning was set to our preferred coolness. Fantastic!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear christopherhV2675DS

Thank your for taking your time to write us your feedback.

We are glad we manage to make you feel at home. Your compliments are heartwarming and will definitely share with Fairoz. I sincerely appreciate that you have taken the time to post a review of your experience on TripAdvisor.

We appreciate you recommending our property on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back to Crockfords Tower when you next visit Sentosa.

Warm regards