Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Amara Sanctuary Resort Sentosa(Sentosa Island)
Capella Singapore(Sentosa Island)
View Hotel
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa(Sentosa Island)
View Hotel
All reviewsbutler servicesteam roombutler teambath menuwell stocked with amenitiesdeluxe suite roommirror tvbday celebrationwelcome fruit basketflower petalsa separate living roomhuge spaceany assistancesitting areamacaroonsone thing to notecoffee machine
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Chance upon to have 2 nights stay over at Crockfords. Decided to have first night with girlfriends and second with boyfriend. (Han) is sweet enough to arrange a room change for me to accommodate my needs! Twin to King and a different view suite for my to explore! :D
Special thanks to the Butler team (Nicholas, Han, William and Kaichien) for all sorts of arrangement! I was pleasantly surprised with your service and the arrangement. Can't express much thru words! :D

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Jovy C

Greetings from Crockfords Tower!!

We are pleased you have chosen to stay at Crockfords Tower to celebrate your birthday. We are glad that the team has made special arrangement to make your stay memorable. I will definitely share your compliments with the team.

We appreciate your recommending our property and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at Crockfords Tower when you next visit Sentosa.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

good room. not much to do around. Friendly staff and nice service. Good place for people that come here for good services. Quiet area and nice environment. Not many floors and rooms are big and comfortable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear jackywong28

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us on your recent stay at Crockfords Tower.

We are glad that you have enjoyed the hospitality that Butlers have to offer at Crockfords Tower.

We hope you will allow us another opportunity to share the various attractions around Sentosa in your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!!

Reviewed 20 September 2017

the hotel Very awesome and nice location,entertaint it's so well done. Full package for holiday and food it's awesome, also espa it's The best treatment. But to find a taxi so difficult and the second it's when I book I haven't receive the letter so when I come to hotel I need to pay for entrance. And The security for lift it's important cause at night many people walk Infront of my room. I think they don't stay here

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear axcelnarang

Thank you for your fabulous feedback on your recent stay with us!!

We are excited to know you have enjoyed the wide spread of culinary around the resort, as well as the award winning ESPA!!

I am extremely sorry to hear that your transport and lift experience was not as smooth as it is. I will discuss with the team on improving to prevent such experience from happening.

I hope you will consider this as a one off experience and we look forward to welcome you back to Crockfords Tower again.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

During my visit to the Crockford today(though not the first time), I was pleasantly surprised with the improvement in the customer services and attentive attendance of both the staff that served me, Frances and Kayla. The breakfast services was prompt and the bath spa was set up immaculately and I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. I'm deeply encouraged to come back in the near future.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Nicholas W, Assistant Butler Manager at Resorts World Sentosa - Crockfords Tower, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear revamp323232

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback here in TripAdvisor.

We are glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Your feedback is important to us as we strive to improve our service further. We will definitely share your feedback to Frances and Kayla.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Crockfords Tower.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

The warm and friendly welcome, extended to my husband and I, whenever we check in at Crockfords Tower has made our return stays most enjoyable. For this, we would like to extend our utmost appreciation to Mr. Fairoz and team, namely Christine, William, Willy, Casendra, Michael and Daniel, who on various occasions have helped to make our stays most enjoyable. Mr. Fairoz remembers us by our names and also some of our preferences. He treats us like a couple of "old" friends whom he has known for a long time, always checking to make sure we have everything we need and are comfortable during our stay. We'll never forget the special "celebratory" arrangement he brought to our room during our 39th Wedding Anniversary evening. It's staff like Mr. Fairoz and his team that make us want to return to Crockfords Tower.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear klutzo

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience on your recent stay in Crockfords Tower. We value and appreciate your review, which encourage us to do better.

It gives us great pleasure to learn that you are well taken care by Fairoz and the rest of the team. Your compliments will encourage the team to provide better service experience to all our guest.

We hope that you enjoyed your recent stay and there will be more memorable experience in your future stay with us. We look forward to your next stay in Crockfords Tower during your visit to Sentosa.