9 people are viewing this hotel
Agoda.comUS$299
TravelocityUS$381
getaroom.comUS$418
3,391 results
All reviews the cliff kwee zeen le bar garden restaurant prestige suite il lido tanjong beach luxury room water features peacocks roaming sentosa resort shuttle bus beautiful resort high tea welcome drink swimming pool coffee machine
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

One night stay in standard room. Check-in was uncomplicated but perhaps lacking a little warmth, as compared to other hotels. The room was spacious and had a view of the gardens. Decor is unusual and a little eclectic, but functional, if showing a little wear and tear. Rooms came with TWG teas and Nespresso coffee. Breakfasts were generous, with a choice of (almost) everything on the a la carte menu. Service at breakfast was functional rather than friendly, and it took a very long time to get a refill of coffee. Grounds are well laid out but slightly less verdant than I would have expected, and right next to the hotel there is a very large construction site which quite de-spoils the garden feel. Overall, a reasonable if unexciting stay. Given the current prices on offer, I would generally choose another hotel, unless the deal was very good.

1  Thank mostlyharmless
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Probably the worst hotel we encountered so far. I booked a prestige suite to celebrate my wife’s birthday and it turned out to be a complete disaster.
Firstly, we were given a room facing some construction. The knocking and drilling were generating so much noise that we could hardly rest. Hotel should really do their due diligence and not let guest stay in such room.

Additionally, on the website they stated that they have “dedicated team ambassadors” which would assist 24 hours a day. The in room dining closes at 12 with last order at 11.45pm. My wife requested a bucket of ice from them at 11.50pm and was coldly rejected. Staff by the name of Eric was very rude, he mentioned that the ice machine was already closed and there are no ways he can get ice for us. He demanded us to be “understanding”. Ironically, taking into consideration of location of the hotel, at an isolated corner of Sentosa, and the nearest shop that we can get ice is at least 10 mins drive away, I guess they should be the “understanding” one.
I made my way down to the restaurant personally to check if he was speaking the truth, guess what, i was readily given a bucket of ice. I’m puzzled if the staff was speaking the truth or he was just too plain lazy.

Additionally, we wrote an email feedback to them on this incident and there were no reply from them.

Thank you for making my wife birthday a memorable one. It will be the last time we will be patronising your hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Couple massage and lunch at the “conscious dining” restaurant beside the pool. Good way of starting our day.
Place is a bit old. Service good, but not top.
Massage very professional. Overall we had a very good experience.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful retreat with my wife. Excellent service by the staff at the Cliff restaurant. I'd like to give a shout out to Heme and Jason who were wonderful to us.

Front desk staff expedited our check in as my wife is 8 months preggers. All in all a great stay at the Sofitel

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a pleasant time in Sofitel Sentosa. The team enjoyed the natural sunny meeting room, the service and the food. The venue and the swimming pool bar are stunning. Thanks a lot to Melissa and her team for having us!

Trip type: Travelled on business