Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Hotels.com
eDreams
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2012

i stayed here for 2nights, the hotel's location is good but a lot of indians around this area since it is little india area. Nice room but the bad thing was my money got stolen in this hotel which was really upset me! i complained to them that i suspect the room service cleaner took it but they just denied everything and really nothing can be done since i have no evidence, too bad the experience for this stay!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank dieselkeo
Reviewed 10 May 2012

I booked a room in this hotel for 1 night assuming that it would be good enough since I am not planning to spend much time in a room. Also this hotel looked pretty okay as Hotel 81 is a huge hotel chain in Singapore. Hahaha, I found out how wrong I was as soon as I saw the reception.
When seeing a standard room, I was appalled by the size of the room even when I wanted a bed to sleep on. There was ABSOLUTELY NO SPACE for the luggage. So I upgraded for delux which was slightly bigger than the previous one but not more than a usual standard room in a average 2~3 star hotels.
The room was so dirty and full of hair on the ground even after the cleaning. After requesting 2 times of cleaning service, the room had not been cleaned properly, still full of someone else's hair when I arrived at 11pm!!!! I had to step out of the room for cleaning the room!!!

What is more, the hotel IS NOT an affordable business hotel for travellers. This is my conclusion after seeing a lot of construction workers and asian hookers paying for a few hours at the reception desk at night. This hotel is a FILTHY LOVE MOTEL which would shock you all.

It may be cheap but you can not move inside the room and the room is not clean at all.

Dont ever go to this hotel.
There are still a few hotels which would satisfy you even if you want a bed for sleep.
CHOOSE A DIFFERENT HOTEL! NOT THIS DISGUSTING LOVE MOTEL!!!

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank ElesL
Reviewed 25 January 2012

This was a great place to stay in Little India. Close enough to some of the cultural attractions and easy to get to the MRT. The staff members were really helpful and were available 24 hours when we needed them. We had nice hot water, towels, hair dryer, and great service. Next to a 24 hour convenience store.

Date of stay: January 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Brian H
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Stayed for 4 days..was a budget hotel, service was good, clean rooms (hot water, towels, dryer)...2 of our rooms had access to balcony...close to Bugis MRT. Very close to shops. There are red light activities in the hotel...

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JohnPraveen
Reviewed 16 November 2011

Considering how expensive Singapore is, this is actually a good budget hotel. Clean, has basic necessities ( hot water, towels, dryer) and free wifi. Location is great. In front of sim lim, and 10 mins walk to Bugis MRT station. 10 mins may seem far but you'll be passing through the shopping district ( bugis st, and bugis junction) so the walk isn't really so bad. I would probably book there again for budget trips.

Date of stay: October 2011