“Super!”
Review of Zzapi Bistro & Bar

Zzapi Bistro & Bar
Ranked #4,013 of 11,067 Restaurants in Singapore
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I am in Singapore a lot at the moment for work and I tried this place last week as it's very near my hotel. Very friendly, two for one drinks (although the Singapore style of serving red wine chilled gets a bit of getting used to :) and great pizzas! I particularly love the burrata pizza with prosciutto and rocket. Quite delicious and just enough for one. This will be a regular haunt from now on!

1  Thank Jonquil C

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

As a business travel I stay in the nearby Amara hotel every 3 month. For my dinner choice I'm always going one or two times to this restaurant. The food is good and the service is great. This time I had the soft shell crab spaghetti (which was great can def. recommend) and the other night the pizza Hawaï. Don't expect a large pizza as these are 7". Just take one of the excellent appetisers (I had the calamari) to go with the pizza. Conclusion yes you should try this place. Price are reasonable (as far as Singapore prices are) the food is great with a nice taste and the service is good.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

We went in a group of ten for dinner and drinks. Decent range in menu to pick and mix for sharing; highlight of the visit was its very attentive service! I would accord them 6 stars for service if there were an extra one to check. When the staff (I believe it was the restaurant manager by the name of Joanne?) saw a toddler in tow, a baby chair was promptly furnished without us having to ask. As we arrived in dribs and drabs, as is typical of group gatherings, they were quick to offer additional tables to join up, again without us asking. Later, when one of our members forgot about her remaining glass from the 1-for-1 house wine promotion and gathered her bags to leave, we were impressed when the staff quickly stepped forward to remind her of her second glass. Plates were cleared regularly so we didn't have the usual bane of "plate Tetris" on a crowded table. What I appreciated very much was the staff's offer to serve iced water after she noticed my S. Pellegrino Aranciata depleted, anticipating that we were at the late stage of a meal when we wanted to talk for just a few more minutes without ordering another drink - a seemingly small but very nice touch. Meanwhile, we saw that the staff was as attentive to the other tables around us. This standard is acutely rare to come by in today's F&B scene, other establishments should definitely take a leaf from Zzapi's. The cosy service makes for a familiar atmosphere, will revisit in a heartbeat.

Zzapi B, Owner at Zzapi Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2016

Dear Fiona

Thank you very much for your feedback..

I am glad you had a good time at ZZAPI.. On behalf of our manager, I thank you for the compliment...

Looking forward to seeing you back at ZZAPI again. Thank you very much for the review and support of ZZAPI...

Regards
Jo

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

The food was awesome served fast and prompt, but what I like most is the service. The staff is warm and so friendly, it almost feels like home. Had an awesome time with my buddies and we will definitely be back.

Dear Olinda ,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I am glad you had a great time at ZZAPI.. We appreciate your support and patronage. Please do not hesitate to let us know , if there is more we can do to further improve..

Looking forward to seeing you again at ZZAPI.

Regards
Jo

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Discovered a little gem of a place, well worth a mention to fellow visitors to Singapore. We had Oxtail with Port, followed by various dishes including BBQ Pizza, which was so good we purchased another two to takeaway the next day. Staff were very welcoming, which made the whole experience delightful.

Zzapi B, Owner at Zzapi Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2016

Dear Christopherguy

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. We appreciate your support and patronage and look forward to seeing you again:)