Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2012

this is my second time staying here at G4 i dont know how true is tooray and joleema....
the room is so clean and and the entire hostel is very clean,,,ofcourse this is a hostel that is very very cheap so you have to share the clean bathroom which i like it and the toilet...they are so friendly and feel you like there family...dont expect too much like a five star hotel i think they are giving all there best,to serve all the costumer...the place is so convinient food,station,the senshong that's the very cheap supermarket in little india town mustafa is nearby you can also walk until bugis area...perfect for shopping .....
and a Hi speed Wi Fi....

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 April 2012

When I come to Singapore mostly I stay in this place bcoz easy to find and only a few minutes walk from Little India MRT.
From the hostel I can walk to Sim Lim Square to look for an electronic, to OG dept store,and I can eat famous Katong Laksa or Wanton Noodle in front of OG Bencoolen, also I can walk to Bugis Street the place I can buy items 3 for 10 (cheap price).
Room is clean, breakfast is included (bread, tea, coffee) bonus one apple after finish my breakfast, free internet 24 hour, but I have to bring myn own towel instead to rent from the hostel.
Staff mostly helpful and friendly.
My advise, put a wall clock in every room, and much better if a guest (women) stay in lower level, so we dont have to carry all my bag/belongings to 3rd floor.
Overall, I like to stay here, especially for individual travellers (woman), safe and convenient.
- rtm, indonesia -

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Very dirty, cockroaches on the bed, fluff and fingernails and more bugs under and something that looked suspiciously like snot on the door and in the shower. Well located and possibly ok for a night (although we checked out early to get some sleep in the airport at 3am). Staff seemed inconvenienced by us, especially when checking out. A top sheet would be nice as would a clean blanket. Sheet on the bed looked cleanish but there was a lot of fluff. Would not return. Spend a little more and go elsewhere.

Date of stay: January 2012
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Located in downtown Singapore. Has the great advantage of being near convenient stores (7 eleven), train station, a cinema and food stalls.Cheap price that goes with dorm type bedroom, midget lockers, one pillow/blanket, common bath/toilet (bath towels are for rent), audible noise from the outside and bedbugs...eeewww!! Working A/C, hot showers and free use of computers - had several on our floors aside from the ones in the lobby. Usual breakfast fare of bread, coffee, choco and tea. Arriving early for the check in time, my family was allowed to haul up luggage to our room. Fortunately, we were booked on the 1st floor. Overall - not even perfect but just good for an overnight stay.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Convenient location; only 2mins away from Little India MRT station. Across the hostel there's a good restaurant with various types of food (the fried rice is THE best!). Then next to the restaurant there's also Rex Cinema (if you dig Bollywood's movies). 7-evelen is about 3mins walk, then about a block there's also Cold Storage supermarket. The room is very clean and tidy, although no amenities (you have to bring your own). My advice, bring your own towel too! Or, you can always rent it for SGD2. Breakfast is included; all you can eat bread with different toppings and coffee/tea. Remember, if you don't finish your food, you'll get charge. So, take enough and if you're still hungry, you can always take more afterwards. We booked the double-room on 3rd floor; nice although small.

Room tip: - Avoid rooms that face the Rex Cinema and around; very noisy during the weekends (probably because of the midnight movie?) - Bring your own slippers/flip flop, so when you need to go to the bathroom/restroom you keep your feet dry and clean
Date of stay: December 2011