Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
7,305 results
All reviews crystal club clarke quay great location bars and restaurants singapore river club room from australia nice pool superior room shuttle bus swimming pool stayed here for nights rooms are small short stay an upgrade mrt station pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 November 2014

Have been staying in this hotel on few occasions. I've read reviews complaining & sucking up about the hotel room size. But I find the room size is acceptable for single or couple and it's very clean. It's modern and have all the amenities you need. Well, if you don't do your homework before making your reservation, Don't Complaint. Like I always do before making reservation, I check what's the room size and compare with others.

Service aspect was up to expectation . The staffs at the reception & concierge were friendly and welcoming. The pool is amazingly huge and one of the best I've seen. Good place to relax after a long day. Would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2014
2  Thank LEO_SG
Reviewed 21 November 2014

Overall I can't fault this hotel for good service, excellent pool area and location. It's about 6 minutes walk from Clarke Quay station and 12 minutes from Dhoby Gaut. Even the mini bar in the room was well stocked and reasonable. There are a few 7-11's and Central mall nearby also. If you want bats to chill out in the evening, try Robertson Quay close by!

The reason can only rate this average is that the rooms were a bit smalland the decor a bit tired. The rooms need freshening up! After a long day out sightseeing, I was pretty depressed to get back to my room. It just took the edge off an otherwise amazing holiday.

Room tip: Ask the reception for a room with a pool view.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 November 2014

This hotel was a great for our first visit to Singapore, the reception staff were very friendly and efficient and we were soon shown to our room. Our room was a very good size with comfortable beds. There was plenty of wardrobe space although we didn't really need it as we were on our way to a cruise so didn't unpack much. This hotel is within walking distance of Clarke Quay and the many restaurants even for two over seventy year olds who don't walk that well.
The Bar and breakfast restaurant is on the ground floor near reception where a lovely international breakfast was served.
We decided we would like to go on the Open top bus so enquired from the bell boys who were most helpful about where the nearest stop was. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Singapore.

Date of stay: October 2014
3  Thank cruising18
Reviewed 20 November 2014

The wife and I decided to go to Singapore for the weekend while we were in Malaysia. Stayed at the Park hotel. Very modern, nice rooms. Perfect location - very close to lots of eateries and shopping in the Orchard St. area. They want to charge you for internet service though. They will tell you they provide free wifi in the lobby and will give you a little piece of paper with an access code. We found that the code worked in the room as well. If you sign in with your room number and last name, they will charge you.

2  Thank joeyw473
Reviewed 19 November 2014

I've stayed 4 night at this Hotel.
It's my 5 th visit to this lovely city and I must say this Hotel has the perfect location, not far away from marina, not far away from orchid road, close to China town and many restaurant areas and very close to Clarke Quay.
The staff is very friendly and the hotel has many restaurants close by.
They offer a free shuttle to other Park hotels and they have a shower room that we can use after check out.
The pool is very good and the breakfast is also good.
A very good and affordable option in Singapore.

Room tip: Ask a room with view for the Clarke Quay
  • Trip type: Travelled on business