“Kid friendly little cafe with unique items!”
Review of Cereal Citizen

Cereal Citizen
Ranked #259 of 309 Dessert in Singapore
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is an unique cafe that serves cereal all day! And it has another unique item called a crododo! It's actually a crossiant but shaped like a donut with a hole.. so that's how it got it's name! It's not bad and they put different types of cereal toppings for you! It's opened by a famous blogger, Qiuqiu, and she's really friendly.

And her being a mother of 2, made the cafe kid friendly by having a corner of the seating upstairs with a little kitchen set, hoola hoops, a little play horse. The cafe even gives away free gerber puffs for the babies and little rings for the little girls, my daughter loves the ring and plays by herself at the corner giving much break time for me!

The Oreo milkshake is good and the crododo with fruit pebbles is really nice too! The whole place is worth to instagram! I'm glad it's just a street down from my house! Will visit this place again with my girl if I'm free!

Date of visit: March 2018