Open today: 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Go if you have to

Go when you know what you need, what price you're willing to pay. It's not a place for window... read more

Reviewed 19 August 2020
HockLye
Singapore, Singapore
Bad experience at Retronutz #03-41

If there's a zero button, I would definitely give it a zero. Owner is very rude to customers... read more

Reviewed 28 June 2021
NedraJY1888
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Singapore
from US$11.03
from US$34.70
from US$14.96
from US$37.39
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Floors and floors of computers cameras connectors cables. electronics of all types.

Never been anywhere like this. If you want to buy electronics in Singapore this is the place to go.

1  Thank 780kevinf
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

This used to be the go-to place for the latest technology but no longer. Did a quick search while shopping there today and noted that they are more expensive here than at home (Australia). Much of the sameness. Most of the gears are rather dated. :-(

2  Thank davidlK2260SQ
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Like many other people, we too got ripped off by a camera store that I think is called 'SLR pro' shop #01-56. We walked in there simply wanting to take a look and we were taken for a ride by a seemingly nice salesman. Offer price started off at $399 and we eventually walked out paying $250. He accused me of lying that my credit card had no money, asked to swipe my card to check and it worked. How on earth I have no idea, it is now overdrawn! Anyway, we too thought we are street smart to check the product first online but we thought it's so cheap surely it's not cheaper. Walked away and the longer we thought about it the more dread we had. Checked it online.. less than HALF of what we paid. When we went back and politely asked for a refund he was nothing but rude, said it's not like in our country, we can learn our lesson blah blah. All the same as written here.
Don't waste your time!!!! Expensive lesson learnt.

8  Thank Danielle D
Reviewed 11 May 2017

I cam here thinking I would be able to buy a Dslr for a cheaper price than in London but it turns out all the shops were selling at much more than what I expected! Beware!

3  Thank coralieab
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

This venue has built a reputation for being one of the best places to purchase IT products in Singapore. Unfortunately it has also suffered negative publicity due to cheats and scammers who operate fly-by-night shops in the building.

We visited to purchase some IT products and this venue provided the opportunity to compare products and prices before deciding on the most suitable. We also met many friendly shop operators who offered explanation and help in our decision making.