Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

I been to 4 hostel in Singapore my last was this fernloft hostel and now i can actually say that it is the best hostel i been, cheap price, a very accommodating receptionist, a balcony that i feel so relax and can unwind and have time to talk to other backpackers I meet new friends, a comfortable bed, a clean toilet, a free bread breakfast and a complimentary coffee and tea any time you want, easy access to all tourist destination, near at chinatown mrt station, so all backpackers out there dont miss to book in FERN LOFT HOSTEL, when a strangers become friends indeed.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Since it was my only hostel I have stayed in Singapore it is hard to compare. The location is perfect. There are no Windows in the room so everybody is starting freerunning in this amazing city. Breakfast is free but just expect coffee tea and toast. The lady was kind but most of the time she was gone. The place was clean. The only problem was the amount of toilets- showers. Two showers and one toilet for a fully packed hostel is simply not enough. There were queues every morning. WiFi is good.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 June 2016

I had an awesome view of the city. Everything was walking distance. I was right in Chinatown and I had so many options when it came to delicious food. Truly a great location in downtown Singapore, and it was also very affordable

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2016

My dad and i checked in fernloft a month ago . However, he checked out after 2 weeks as he missed my mom in Malaysia. I continued to stay for the next 12 days or more until 14 June.
My dad loved this hostel due to its strategic n excellent location. In fact, i first stayed in this hostel back in Dec 2015 .

I strongly recommend this lodging to fun travellers from any part of the world. WELCOME SINGAPORE.

DOUGLAS

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

I've stayed in this hostel for a week and it was really my best SG experience, the receptionist is very accomodating. Thank you Sen (recep)..Great location, great value for money, very clean and quiet place.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
FernloftGroup, Front Office Manager at Fernloft China Town, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

Thank you for putting up at our hostel. We hope you will share this wonderful experience with your friends and relatives from Dubai. We are very appreciative of your feedback. It gives us great confidence and certainly motivates us to provide an even better service, and ensure FERNLOFT CHINATOWN is the choice accommodation for each and everyone. We look very much forward to hosting you again.