Hilton Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$232
US$180
  • Restaurant
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$167
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Grand Hyatt Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$233
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$290
US$234
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$143
  • Pool
Royal Plaza on Scotts(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$131
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$101
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Concorde Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$121
  • Pool
M Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$161
Priceline
Hotel G Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$100
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

4,391 results
All reviewsclub roomguest experience managermrt stationvelocity mallliving roomsam gilmarmalade pantryprivate pooldirect accessclub guestscorner roomshopping mallconvenient locationrain showerorchard roadlate checkmodern hotel
Reviewed 10 September 2015

Stayed here our last night in Singapore with our 2 kids.
This hotel was great value as our package for $AUD280 included:
(2) breakfast for all 4 of us
(3) $30 of "Food Republic" vouchers
(4) Hop on/off bus for 4 people
(5) 2 MRT cards
(6) guaranteed late 6pm checkout (we had a late flight so this was great)
As well, the hotel let 4 of us share a room. Room was cosy but comfortable and well maintained. Pool was relatively small and not flash but it was good enough for a few laps and not busy. Shopping malls and MRT were connected to the hotel so super convenient. Oh, and they delivered a cake for my birthday - so nice !

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank poohpawsAustralia
Oasia_Hotel_SG, Manager at Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

Dear poohpawsAustralia

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review about Oasia Hotel Singapore on TripAdvisor. It would agree with you that the hotel provides great value for money and I hope you enjoyed your birthday. Whilst our hotel rooms sleep a maximum of three (with interconnecting rooms available) I'm glad we could accommodate you on this occasion and hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

jamescoleman@fareast.com.au

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

The most amazing thing about this hotel? The staff. We were totally spoiled by them.
Check in was smooth. Given a lovely corner room in the 23rd floor. When we entered the room there's come the surprise photo montage for my husband. I felt how much he was touched for that gesture. Thanks to Sam for that.
The living room was totally a relaxing place plus the warm welcome and excellent service of Elica, Ifa, Sara and Hazrul made our vacation like a honeymoon. We never felt a dull moment in the living room having Hazrul to crack some funny jokes. He is totally a customer service person.
Bed was so much comfortable. Food was good.
Stayed for 4 nights and never I seen any staff who wouldn't greet us.
Lovely place with lovely people.
Definitely we'll stay here again whenever we travel again in Singapore.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear liveworktravel12

What a delight it was to read this great review! I'm thrilled that your experience of our club rooms and lounge surpassed your expectations and I know the whole team including Elica, Ifa, Sara, Sam and of course Hazrul will also be delighted to read your kind words.

I note that you are a local so I would love the opportunity to welcome you back. Please do feel free to contact me directly should you be returning.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Stayed for 2 nights on a stopover and enjoyed the service and facilities in the hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful. Had breakfast at the Marmalade Pantry restaurant and food was great especially the Chinese ones. Returning back for sure!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo

Dear Simon B

Thank you for this review of your stay at Oasia Hotel Singapore. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and that you found the food in our restaurant The Marmalade Pantry to your liking.

I do hope you choose to stay with us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

Read my full review: http://kandsgotravel.blogspot.com/2014_10_01_archive.html

First experience at the club lounge, It was excellent. Served interesting drinks and cocktails. Steamed milk, flavoured strawberry steam milk was my favourite. Oasia concoction of oasis sling and the coffee was good!

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dameimei
Oasia_Hotel_SG, Manager at Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2015

Dear dameimei

Thanks for sharing your review on Trip Advisor. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay in a club room and I'm very much looking forward to reading your blog about your experience.

Please do feel free to contact me if you are returning as I would love the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

I booked the hotel for one night before taking a cruise from Singapore. It was new, rooms were elegant and comfortable but the hotel needed a cab ride to get anywhere. Plus we overlooked a parking lot in some sort of commercial / industrial area. It was perhaps $50 dollars cheaper than better located hotels, but I wouldn't stay here again and instead would look for something more convenient.

Stayed: September 2015
1  Thank Mikeyeli
Oasia_Hotel_SG, Manager at Oasia Hotel Novena, Singapore by Far East Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2015

Dear Mikeyeli

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on Oasia Hotel Singapore. I'm disappointing you didn't like the location. As you might note many of our guests love the convenience of the hotel as it connects directly via the elevators with the underground subway system. This means the hotel is actually only 2 stops from the shopping and entertainment precinct of Orchard.

We hope to welcome you back in the future.