M Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$205
US$190
Hilton Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$193
  • Restaurant
Grand Hyatt Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$232
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$188
US$167
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Concorde Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$128
  • Pool
Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$133
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$161/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$291
US$234
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$297/night.

Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$125
  • Pool
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$95
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Hotel G Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$97
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 May 2015

Ive stayed in budget hotels all over China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and a few in Indonesia, this is by far the worst Ive stayed in.
I know hotels in Singapore are expensive and poor value for money it would seem if budget is a concern. However when I booked a "luxury" room at this hotel , I did expect reasonable value, and a cleanliness value. I was really disappointed with my "luxury" room, as it was anything but luxury. I didn't mind it being small, but the carpet was filthy, and by far the filthiest carpet Ive ever seen. The bedding was clean I think, but well worn. The bathroom was bearable, the usual shower over the toilet . The hotel has a sign in the room showing high charges for any stains on bedding etc., and the carpet also, I did have to laugh at this....
Im sorry to say that although the hotel is in a convenient location in Little India, I would not recommend it , I would never go back.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 March 2015 via mobile

Although not the cleanest, it was a decent room for the price and in a good location in little india. There's no common room though so only stay there if you're not interested in socializing, though the room was better than any hostel room

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lcb772015
Reviewed 2 February 2015

This hotel is well placed for Little India, the Bus station and the MRT.
The hotel provides room only. The hotel is damp and smells very musty.
We had a double ensuite room. I've seen bigger and better bathrooms in a 2 berth caravan....if you weigh more than 10 stone, expect a struggle to get onto the loo!
The room had no window, the walls were damp and mouldy. We were out all day and I the room served it's purpose, good quiet sleep, after we'd sorted out the baby cockroaches. The double bed was clean and comfortable.
The reception staff communicated in a series of grunts and there was no hint of welcome or friendliness about them.
We have been travelling for some time and always looking for budget accommodation, this is the lowest standard that we have encountered for the price.

Room Tip: Look for somewhere else!
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Wonderwalkers
Reviewed 28 December 2014

We had the same experience as some one below. In the first two days we killed around 20 cockroaches in our room ranging from baby ones to large ones. The cleaner knew this was a problem and actually gave us some spray when he saw us in the corridor with the mini table they seemed to be coming from. The next days we killed a few more, bringing our total to approximately 30. On the walls, on the floor, on the bed, in the bathroom, where ever...they were there.

We were given a corner room which was considerably smaller than the other rooms so if you are still going here, ask to not be in the corner! It also meant the bathroom was very small, showering on top of the toilet. We would not return here.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nikki C
Reviewed 29 October 2014

friendly staff but unfortunately I have to agree with the "negative"reviews: bugs still there, smelly room. I got a room on the third floor, not too noisy. No stairs but it's fine with me I think this is due to the old building. Location is good though.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo