We spent 4 days in the Regent Lounge section of this hotel after a busy month in Italy.
Arriving early in the morning we assumed our room would not be ready but we were ushered up to the 11th floor and able to sit in the Lounge for an hour until 08.40 when they provided our room. While waiting, Hanni and GG, the young ladies attending the room were most delightful. We had been invited to the Race Meeting on the Sunday and the desk was able to arrange a Limousine to get us there and back. Being very tired after our travels, we availed ourselves of the ability to have breakfast in the Lounge and better still to have the complimentary snacks and drinks in the evening.
The service here was outstanding and Cristy and Raj Looked after our every need.
One of the best hotels we have stayed at and would certainly go again if in Singapore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent