The building exterior seems a bit aged, but the impression does not extend to the insides. My experience was excellent, especially the high tea. The service staff were very friendly, particularly when it came to explaining to us what goes into the brewing of the coffee; their passion for their craft is quite apparent.
One day seemed a bit short for that level of comfort and facilities. Would certainly have considered extending had it not been for needing to go back to work on Monday. The ballet (part of a room package I believe) was great too, writing and direction not quite what I agree with, but that has no bearing on my stay.
On overall, definitely an enjoyable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel, is built around a sun-filled atrium that ascends through the building's 12-story interior. Conveniently located in the city's most select area, the hotel is central to the business district and minutes walk to tranquil Botanic Gardens and Orchard Road, Singapore's premier shopping and entertainment hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Regent Singapore, A Four Seasons Hotel
- Regent Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Regent