Swissotel the Stamford did not disappoint, perfectly located above Raffles City shopping mall, walking distance to MRT stations and to Marina Bay. My room was over sized, very clean and with an abundance of amenities you'd expect from a 5 star property. Amazing views of Marina Bay from the balcony as well, plenty of great photo opportunists from your balcony!! Make sure to visit the pool bar for evening happy hour and enjoy a cocktail laying by the water. The hotel features a tennis court, indoor spa/steam/sauna rooms and breathtaking views from the rooftop bar. Would defiantly recommend for a business trip or for holiday makers, cant wait to stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Swissôtel The Stamford is a deluxe hotel that boasts a prime Singapore location amid the diversions of the Raffles City shopping complex and just 20 minutes away from Singapore Changi International Airport. One of Southeast Asia's tallest hotel, Swissôtel The Stamford offers a luxurious range of 1,261 guestrooms and suites with a wealth of amenities and panoramic views of Singapore and Malaysia. It also boasts an impressive array of 16 restaurants and bars including the Equinox Complex, Singapore's most exciting dining and entertainment complex. The hotel also houses the 70,000 sq. ft. Raffles City Convention Center which comprises 27 meeting venues with technologically advanced business facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel The Stamford Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel The Stamford Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Stamford Singapore
- Swissotel Singapore
- Swissotel The Stamford Singapore