I've stayed here several times...a couple of times last year during renovations, when the noise was irksome, but not a true view of the hotel. I stayed there again recently and they do everything right. Polite doormen to greet you, helpful reception, beautiful rooms, full service, etc., etc. And the location of the hotel is perfect: Chinatown in a few blocks down the street, Clarke Quay is steps away, and there's a shopping mall across the street with a Metro Station and lots of miscellaneous shops--even a Watson's drug store in case you forgot your toothpaste! This is a wonderful place, and almost qualifies as a "destination resort." It's not cheap, but fine quality never is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore offers the best of both worlds: a central-city location and resort-style ambience. The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Singapore River, next to Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Facilities including two award-winning restaurants, one contemporary bar, a resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour Fitness Centre and Purovel Spa & Sport, the region's first luxury Swiss spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore