Its a typical Swissotel - clean, well designed, efficient. The location is excellent - right by Clarke Quay. If you are visiting, you don't have to worry about where to go out at night. It's also a 2 minute walk from the metro, so easy to reach other parts of town.
What I liked most was how they try to meet your needs that other hotels don't. There is a wifi hot spot in your room - you can take it with you when you go out, so you don't have to look for a coffee shop just to get wifi. They even loan you a cellphone with a local Singapore number. Very 'handy' !
The staff was very courteous and I loved the breakfast buffet. I am certainly going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swissotel Merchant Court, Singapore offers the best of both worlds: a central-city location and resort-style ambience. The hotel is ideally located on the banks of the Singapore River, next to Clarke Quay Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station. Facilities including two award-winning restaurants, one contemporary bar, a resort-style swimming pool, 24-hour Fitness Centre and Purovel Spa & Sport, the region's first luxury Swiss spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel Singapore
- Swissotel Merchant Court Singapore