M Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$170
Hilton Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$205
  • Restaurant
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$166
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$187/night.

Grand Hyatt Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$232
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Royal Plaza on Scotts(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$131
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Concorde Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$120
  • Pool
Orchard Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$141
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$101
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Hotel G Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$97
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$290
US$233
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$264/night.

6,847 results
All reviewspregonorth toweralligator pearpresidents clubhospitality loungeraffles city mallopposite rafflesexecutive clubmarina baynespresso machineexcellent locationfood courtexecutive floormrt stationdeluxe roomrain showercentral location
Reviewed 3 March 2012

Spent 5 x days at this hotel with my wife and 1x year old son to celebrate my birthday.
The location is fantastic with the Raffles Shopping complex connected to the Hotel and there is also an MRT station on the lower level.
Raffles hotel is just opposite so you can enjoy a Singapore Sling in the long bar.
Easy to walk anywhere , the Merlion , Singapore Flyer and Marina Sands Hotel are not that far away .
As far as food options are concerned , plenty of choice , we ate in the Hotels Chinese restaurant which was excellent and also the Italian and Indian .
Each restaurant went out of their way to accommodate our 1 x year old son , nothing was too much trouble , all the staff in the hotel and restaurants were very friendly and efficient.
Breakfast by the pool is good and alternatively try the sister Swiss hotel in the Cafe Swiss , it's all connected to the hotel.
Plenty of food options in the mall, including a supermarket.
Stayed in a Signature room high up with balcony overlooking Raffles hotel , perhaps not the best room i have stayed in decor wise , long and thin in diameter as opposed to squared but never the less nice , with remote controls for everything , lights, curtains etc. .Think there maybe better views to be had in the hotel towards the Marina and not sure if there is alot of difference between a Deluxe and Signature room , a seat or two would have been nice on the balcony as there is no outdoor furniture
Nice pool with a good poolside bar.
Would definitely recommend this hotel and would have no hesitation staying here again although there is a huge choice of first class hotels in Singapore to choose from also very child friendly.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank woz72
FairmontSingapore, Manager at Fairmont Singapore, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Dear Guests

Thank you for your very detailed review. We take pleasure to know that you had a positive and memorable experience, particularly when travelling with your young child. We are honoured that you chose to stay with us at Fairmont Singapore for your birthday celebration.

With regards to the balcony, there are no seats placed there to ensure optimal security and safety for all our guests.

We look forward to welcome you back to Fairmont Singapore.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

The standard rooms in the south tower are not on par with those of other S'pore hotels'. They are old and in much need of renovation. They are definitely not 5 star rooms by Asian hotel standards. They aren't even 5 star rooms by North American standards.

HOWEVER, their deluxe rooms (most of which are in the north tower) are quite good. They are fully renovated and spacious. The washrooms were updated and the showerhead and water pressure was the best I've ever experienced in any hotel in the world (and I've stayed in my fair share of hotels).

The location is awesome too.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mct2

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback on our guestrooms. We are planning major refurbishments to our Fairmont rooms in the North Tower beginning 2013. Our Deluxe rooms in the South Tower will also be refurbished at a later date to ensure they remain relevant for the future.

We sincerely hope to welcome you back to Fairmont Singapore.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

I have chosen this hotel because of the comment I read from your website. It was slightly expensive when comparing to other hotels of the same grade, but I thought why not if it is clean and comfortable. Very disappointing when I found my room pretty run down, mirror, pantry were very dusty. The bed was too soft. One of the light in the bathroom was blinking. No free wi fi or internet. The second morning, I told housekeeping my concern and when I came back at night, the light was fixed and they did sort of cleaned up. But still pretty dusty. I will not come back ever again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
3  Thank Mary C
Reviewed 1 March 2012

It's pretty good. No troubles, but I felt that most of the hotel room features were put in just to keep up with what other hotels were doing. The Wet Room approach to the shower didn't work well - just a big flood all over the floor. What really bothered me, and I know it's petty, was the sound system. They clearly went through a lot of effort to put in a nice stereo sound system with quality speakers. They left me a CD with some lame music, but didn't put in an antenna, so I couldn't play the radio without static. What's more, hotels that "get it" put nice stereos with iPod docks and 1/8" plugs to plug in your own devices. I just had a big static amplifier. What's the point ? Not thought through. It missed the "hip hotel" bus. Otherwise, service was up to Singapore standards, location is good and the rooms are very clean, but most hotels in Singapore are that way. I think my company got good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback. We apologise for the inconveniences you experienced regarding the sound system. Please rest assured that we are following up with Housekeeping and Engineering departments.

We hope to welcome you back to Fairmont Singapore.

Best regards,Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologise for the inconveniences you experienced regarding the sound system - rest assured we are following up with housekeeping and engineering departments.

We hope to welcome you back to Fairmont Singapore.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

My G/F and I stayed at the Fairmont Singapore for 4 nights over the new year holidays. A solid hotel worthy of its reputation and credentials. The deluxe room we stayed in was what you would expect from an efficient 4/5 star property. Nothing especially extravagant, but the room was of decent size with good amenities, decor was modern and the bed was very comfortable. The location was the best part with the hotel literally connected adjacent to a large shopping mall. There was plenty of food choices as the food court and groceries were one floor below the hotel in the mall area. The mall also connects to the subway system making for access to transportation. Overall, I would recommend the hotel for anyone wishing to be in a central location with easy access to shopping and transportation choices.

Room Tip: Get your food from the food court area to save money. Also, sign up for the President's Club prior to booking your room to get free internet access.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple