M Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$159
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore(Singapore)
US$279
US$194
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$223/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$326
US$276
Panpacific.com
  • Pool
Mandarin Orchard Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$199
Hilton Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$190
US$172
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$149
  • Pool
Concorde Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$136
  • Pool
Carlton Hotel Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$154
  • Pool
Ibis Singapore on Bencoolen(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$111
  • Restaurant
Marina Mandarin Singapore(Singapore)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$171
Cancelon
5,205 results
All reviewsmarina baycolony restaurantsummer pavilionchihuly loungecorner suiteclub levelpremier suitefantastic hotelluxury hotelhigh floorsuntec citycity viewshopping mallmrt stationorchard roadmillenniabathtub
Reviewed 7 June 2007

I have stayed at the RC Millenia several times & have always found it special & a great example of the 'classic' Ritz Carlton style.

The staff are happy to go to almost any lengths for the guests & seem genuinely friendly.

If the staff can capture one of your preferences (from the type of pillow you like to the types of beer you drink) - they will record it & work hard to ensure you get it.

The location is great, superb views of the harbour.

I'd stay there every time I visit Singapore if I could.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank markjholloway
Reviewed 5 June 2007

Stayed here with my family from 26 May to 2 June. I would have given this hotel a perfect mark had the two incidents below regretably did not happen during our stay here. Nevertheless, I still believe that this is a great hotel and would probably stay here again next time we go back to Singapore.

We had two deluxe rooms (1811 and 1817) facing the Kellang area. The rooms and bathrooms are indeed huge as previously posted. The rooms at the Marriott Orchard (we stayed at that hotel two years ago) fail in comparisson to these rooms. I did not find the lobby impressive though. The buffet breakfast at the Greenhouse was superb and the Chihuly Lounge was a great place to get some drinks before retiring in the evening. My youngest son thought that the pool was great. I could not comment on this because I did not go swimming with him.

Bad experience - The first incident happened when we took our breakfast at the Greenhouse. My youngest son (aged 12) ordered some eggs at the cooking station and waited until they were cooked. When they were done, the cook, without really paying attention, placed the egg on top of my son's plate where the edge of the freshly cooked egg accidentally touched the right palm of my son's hand. Because the egg came directly from the frying pan, my son's right palm was scalded and he had to let go off the plate he was carrying. Sensing what just happened, the cook tried to downplay the mess caused by broken plate and assured my son that everything was alright and they would just clean the mess. When I saw the commotion, I immediately went over to my son and asked him what happened. He narrated to me what just happened and showed me the red portion of his palm where the edge of egg was placed.

At this time, a manager came over to us where I explained what just happened. She immediately got some medicine cream and applied it to the red area of my son's hand. She was very apologetic. The cook also came over and apologized profusely. I assured both of them that no serious harm was done and that we would let them know if the medicine cream did not work (fortunately the cream did work). As we were about to stand up from our table, another manager came over and apologized to my son again and offered to take him to a doctor to check his hand. My wife and I asked our son if his still hurts. He assured us that he was fine. We told the manager that we were grateful for her offer and assured her that if my son complains later on that day because of the pain then we would let her know accordingly. We also advised her that we were taking a city tour that morning as we had to rush to meet our tour operator at the lobby. We left the hotel at around 9:00 am.

The second regretable incident happened after we came back from our half-day city tour that afternoon. We wanted to take a cold shower and take a short nap before dinner. We arrived at the hotel at around 3:30 pm after taking a late lunch. To our dismay, we found that housekeeping has not yet serviced our rooms since we left the hotel at 9 am!!! My wife immediately called housekeeping and demanded to speak to the manager. She then inquired why our rooms were not serviced. A few minutes later, the housekeeping manager came to our room and apologized for their shortcoming. We told them to just service our rooms asap as we all wanted to take a cold shower. We then went down to the Chihuly lounge to wait until the rooms were serviced.

My wife and I could not believe what we went through that day at the hotel. This is the first time that thing happened to us in all our travels to the US, Europe and Asia!!! I told my wife to make sure to call housekeeping everyday to ensure that our rooms are serviced for the day prior to leaving the hotel.

We did not encounter any other regretable incident the rest of our stay at this hotel. As I earlier stated, I am still optimistic despite these two incidents. We look at these incidents as part of our family's travel experiences. This is still a great hotel and we would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank Quezon
Reviewed 26 May 2007

Nice Big Rooms. Very comfortable. Good service, but impersonal. Very Nice Bathroom with Tub and View. Connected to Millenia Mall and Sentosa. Nice Lobby. Great Breakfast Buffet. Good Food. No Free Internet. Rooms and Hotel a bit old, but still comfortable. Lobby Serves Free Cookies. Enjoyable Stay.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled solo
3  Thank wallyQ
Reviewed 18 May 2007

I stayed at the Ritz Carlton Singapore over a weekend for a short family get-away. From the beginning, the service provided by staff at the Ritz was impeccable and above reproach. Everything that you need is attended to promptly upon request and they do their best to make your stay so comfortable that you don't want to leave.

The room was lovely - the bathroom was fabulous. The main bathroom, with the bathtub, shower facilities was gorgeous with an unonstructed view of the Singapore skyline. The separated toilet was great because it allows for greater privacy but the space is a little claustrophobic - could use a little bit more space in there! The layout of the room was alright though I think it can be improved but that's a minor individual preference than a glaring flaw that detracts from the experience. The room was nice and spacious which is a definite plus point. However, given that it is the Ritz, I would have expected their bed linens to be more pristine. While I did spot some stains here and there, they weren't too conspicous so that's alright.

Swimming pool is a little too small in my opinion, with too little deckchairs given the size of the hotel. Faclitiies like the gym is top notch though a little small. Gym staff are on hand to measure your BMI and stuff like that to advise you on nutritional aspects such as your recommended daily calorie intake.

All in all, a good experience and would defintely recommend it to others.

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank horchesr
Reviewed 2 May 2007

We were lucky enough to stay here for free as it was an incentive trip.
The hotel is outstanding,pure luxury. Service is second to none.
Had breakfast in the greenhouse restuarant every morning and it was lovely, lots of variety, fresh juices, gorgeous scrambled eggs !
On the first night we had an iron that didn't work and not very hot water in the bath, we phoned down and it was sorted straight away.
They honestly cannot do enough for you, would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2007