This place was fabulous, close to Sun Tec City & Marina Square malls, a short metro ride or 20 to 30 mins easy walk to Orchard Road, Clarkes Quay & Marina Sands. We used the exec lounge which was split into two, Sunrise & Sunset lounges on the 33rd & 34th floors, providing 24hr very light snack, soft drinks & even ice lollies plus fantastic views plus evening canapés & alcohol in the evenings plus a very acceptable breakfast in the mornings. On arrival our original room had an electrical failure so they upgraded us to a two storey 'loft room', 172sq metre of space with equally good views spread over 34th & 35th floors including a kitchen, lounge, huge bathroom with spa bath & a balcony. The hotel uses outside lift pods which go up the exterior of the building for the higher floors which take some getting used to, so beware. Lower floors use inside lifts. We avoided the hotel bars & restaurants due the usual high cost in such places except once, glass of wine was $18. Hotel Absolutely recommended without question. Staff very attentive. We could not fault this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marina Bay and Singapore's Central Business District, Pan Pacific Singapore provides newly-renovated rooms and suites with panoramic views of the city skyline. Linked via skybridge to three shopping malls and Suntec City Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre, guests will be surrounded by iconic attractions within walking distance including the ArtScience Museum, Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay integrated resort and Esplanade - Theatres by the Bay. Leisure and business travellers will enjoy a superb choice of dining, entertainment and cultural atractions. Within the hotel, 6 signature award-winning restaurants, an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour fitness centre offer options to dine and unwind at. The Promenade mrt station located within five minutes' walking distance offers utmost convenience and connectivity to the city and a complimentary weekday shuttle bus operates around the Marina Bay Financial Centre route. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Pan Pacific Hotels Group, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Pan Pacific Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Singapore Hotel Singapore
- Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore
- Singapore Pan Pacific