This facility is outstanding. At the time of booking, I was a bit apprehensive about booking this facility but opted for it as it seemed like a better option to book a 3 bed suite rather than two hotel rooms. There are two wings - an east and a west. We stayed in the east wing. Location wise the facility is situated amongst bars and wine bars but Orchard road is about half a mile away, walking distance of about 15 minutes.
The room was like a flat - kitchen, living and dining areas, 3 bedrooms - a double bed in one, 2 singles in the second and a single bed in the third bedroom. A great spacious, clean and bright apartment, highly recommendable.
The breakfast is great - nothing extravagant but you can get what you want including eggs, omelettes, cooked breakfast, cereals, toast, croissants, fruit, yoghurts and cold meats.
There are convenience stores just outside for drinks, ice creams etc
The reception is mannned 24 hours a day and the service they provide is good - the concierge are helpful.
Everything in Singapore is very expensive but this serviced apartment represents good value for money.
It can be a little noisy at night due to the vibrance of the bars below but not sufficiently loud enough to be of nuisance value. The Air conditioning drowns out most external noises anyway.
Good, comfortable beds, a very comfortable and homely set up.
If I was coming to Singapore again I would definitely stay here again. The suite is clean, modern, welcoming and very relaxing and homely. The price, by Singapore standards, was very reasonable. The location is ok, there is a swimming pool, good breakfast, friendly staff and overall good service and professionalism.
The rooms are serviced daily, bedsheets changed, new towels left and it's safe for the kids To go to the swimming pool and around the facility.
Very happy indeed with the apartment, the service and the overall experience. By Singapore standards the price is very good. I wouldn't hesitate booking here, it is popular and I can see why. If you have a family stay here it's much better than booking two rooms with interconnecting doors, this place is way better - you won't regret it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore