I booked to stay here and then 3 months ago was unable to go due to injury. I cancelled and received an email to confirm but one day after I should have checked in I got an email asking where I was. I explained but still not good enough. I had to find the email they sent me to confirm the cancellation and send it to them. After that I had to wait another 24 hours to find out if this was sufficient evidence for them not to take money out of my account. They have hopeless systems and don't apologise. My advice would be to keep all correspondence as they have systems that do not work and they were clear that if I couldn't produce that email it would have cost me $1000's of dollars and they were unapologetic. I think it speaks volumes about the business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fashioned in the style of a Mediterranean village, Fraser Place Robertson Walk evokes a delightful and vibrant ambience. It offers 164 spacious and contemporary styled residences, ranging from one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and features a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities to fulfil the needs of today's discerning travellers. Ideally situated near the banks of the historic Singapore River, the serviced residence enjoys close proximity to the Central Business District, and easy access to the entertainment riverside corridor of Clarke Quay and Boat Quay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk Hotel Singapore
- Fraser Place Robertson Walk, Singapore